• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

500 Bantam available in wood stock with 18.5" barrel, 20 Ga?

Hello all,

I looked on the website but I can't find this - I am looking for a wood stock (not pistol grip) 20 Gauge 500 Bantam with an 18.5" Barrel. Is this available or do I need to buy some other Bantam configuration and a new barrel separately?

I'm sending an email into Mossberg as well but hoping to find out if anyone's successfully gotten one.

Thanks!

Re: 500 Bantam available in wood stock with 18.5

Mossberg makes a 20ga bantam wood stock with a 22" barrel, model #54132. Just buy an 18" 20ga barrel (yes they are available) and put it together. Thats exactly what I did with mine, only thing is I fell in love with the 22" barrel so that's what it wears 90% of the time.

Re: 500 Bantam available in wood stock with 18.5

Within the past few weeks I tried to buy an 18.5" 20 ga bbl. everywhere and the only place that had them in stock was Numrich Arms. $132.00 including shipping. Even the factory was back ordered. Good luck in your search. tom.

I bought the 18.5" Barrel directly from Mossberg for the 20 Ga Bantam shotgun. It was something like $70 including shipping, part number 90035. Mossberg customer service is the best C/S I've encountered, but I hear this about a lot of gun companies. Cabela's too now that I think about it has great service. Us gun enthusiasts have it pretty good with our vendors : )

I bought one (barrel only) a year or so ago and it was only around $70 straight from OFM.

Crazy how much and how fast the prices on these things change.

Back