• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

535 Tactical Turkey Gun

Took mine out for the first time on Saturday and took my first duck in over 10 years. I'm happy.

Picked up A 535AT myself last week, only shot clay's with it so far but can't wait until turkey season to start.

I think it's a very good lookin gun and a real blast to shoot.

Does anyone know where you can pick up that tactical grip in camo? I would love to get one in the future as they look pretty cool. I seen it in their catalog on the 535 main page, but can not find it anywhere in their online pricelist or products. The main mossberg site seems to be down right now, at least for me.

Thanks for the help. I cant wait till my 535 gets here. Had to special order it b/c nobody had it in stock.

cbravo212 said:
Does anyone know where you can pick up that tactical grip in camo? I would love to get one in the future as they look pretty cool. I seen it in their catalog on the 535 main page, but can not find it anywhere in their online pricelist or products. The main mossberg site seems to be down right now, at least for me.

Thanks for the help. I cant wait till my 535 gets here. Had to special order it b/c nobody had it in stock.
Try calling mossberg.

gmaster456 said:
cbravo212 said:

Try calling mossberg.

+1. Mossberg sells a lot more parts than they list on the web site

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

Back