• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590 or 590A1

Just buy a 590A1 class 3 .
14" barrel with ghost ring sights. That way you loose the weight. And you get a 590A1 platform

Still trying to find one around Indianapolis at a fair price. Don't want to buy at almost double the MSRP off the auctions. The LGS I buy a lot of my things from will not even take an order as he just can't get any in. He said it had been over 9 months since he had a new Mossberg Shotgun.

In canada we got plenty of everything and at normal prices... maybe it's cheaper for you to buy a gun here and get the paperwork to import it to the USA. Just a thought

The LGS I buy a lot of my things from will not even take an order as he just can't get any in.

Yesterday, I stopped by a little hole-in-the-wall LGS near me and he said basically the same thing. He has over $50Gs ready to buy inventory. I was looking for a shokbuff for a 1911, figured I'd support my local biz (he had none). He wasn't busy so I made small talk with him. He had a few .22 rifles and half-dozen pistols and some "hunting caliber" ammo. The one break-in he has had in about 5 years resulted in the perp cutting himself and they were able to DNA the blood because he was in the system. Apparently stole nothing because the guns were locked in the safe...

Ended up with a 500 with a ported barrel, choke and rifle sights, not what I ws looking for, but what I found at a LGS. Looking for a rifled choke now. Barrel is longer than I wanted but not clearing the house either. Just the wife and I so we will set still and push 911. Loaded with two .620 round balls, slug, #4 shot with four 00 buckshot, repeat. I like this gun as it worked with black powder when I picked up a SASS load.

Glad you were able to get one. Guns these days are pretty scarce. Especially if you hold out for something you want.

I have both the 590 18.5” 6+1 retro and the 590a1 20” 8+1. The A1 is heavier than the 590 so if I were waking in the woods I might take the 590 but than again the A1 with my bayonet attached would also work.

If you have the cash and don’t mind the extra weight I would go 590a1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9d5b3ba612b68c30192f9c3cdcef7a73.jpg

c7dd27e1c55b52457a6cbd6433bf22bb.jpg

Yesterday, I stopped by a little hole-in-the-wall LGS near me and he said basically the same thing. He has over $50Gs ready to buy inventory. I was looking for a shokbuff for a 1911, figured I'd support my local biz (he had none). He wasn't busy so I made small talk with him. He had a few .22 rifles and half-dozen pistols and some "hunting caliber" ammo. The one break-in he has had in about 5 years resulted in the perp cutting himself and they were able to DNA the blood because he was in the system. Apparently stole nothing because the guns were locked in the safe...

This is kind of my problem - my local shop, I love the guys, they are awesome - they have no problem taking transfers in - I wish I could buy items off their shelf - but they mostly do not have stuff that I would be buying at this point - they have the sub $500 black plastic pistols collection - then they have high end 1500-2k pistols (CZ competition, Sigs etc) - and same with rifles - a couple Fudd ones, and then $3k SCARs and B&T MP5 clones etc -

They dont really have much of the 'in between' which is kind of where my buying goes - I always email them first before doing an online order and transfer in to see if they have it - and they say to check their website for current distributor inventory as well which I always do before ordering.

Back