• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

802 Magazines ???

I did the same search,
However it seems everyone with reasonable shipping & prices is either Out of Stock or Back Ordered.
Talked to Mossberg Direct & they said their next shipment of Mags is up to 2 months out :?

Hi All...

I just bought (2) 802 magazines from AMERICAN eSuperstore for $16.61 each, yeah I know its more than other stores but they are out of stock, I just hope this store doesn't say the same since it is not listed anywhere. I can't wait for them to arrive.

zwordz said:
Hi All...

I just bought (2) 802 magazines from AMERICAN eSuperstore for $16.61 each, yeah I know its more than other stores but they are out of stock, I just hope this store doesn't say the same since it is not listed anywhere. I can't wait for them to arrive.

I finally did get mine also!
Took over 3 months, but glad I finally have them!!!
TGS lied that they where in stock and then over charged! :(

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/ite ... _10RD.aspx

Update on my order...

AMERICAN eSuperstore did not have any in stock, in addition and because of my note I have a 10% discount of future orders... I just want them to get these mags in.

I'm going to try your site now.

Yes, you can use the 702 magazines in the 802, but since the 702 has the bolt hold open after the last round feature built into the follower of the magazine, you'll need to take out the magazine if you want to close the bolt on an empty chamber.

If you like to store the gun with the magazine in the gun (so it doesn't get lost) you can put the magazine back in after the bolt is closed...

Smitty

Thanks for the info Smitty! I ordered a 702 about a month and a half ago from scheels, found a 802 at my local gun shop here in town. Had already bought a few 10rd mags for the 702 I havnt got, but was wondering if they would work with the 802. Do you know if the 702 25rd mags will work in the 802 as well?

Back