• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930 sling

scrawford

Copper BB
im new to the forum and like it so far. lots to learn and share.
i recently bought a Mossberg 930 and want to put a sling. i want one that has loops to hold 12 ga. shells. also, whats the best way to attatch it to the gun? any good suggestions?
thanks.

Welcome aboard Sir!

Check out GG&G Tactical. There are three different types of 930 sling attachment points at the bottom of the page in the link below...

GG&G Mossberg Sling Attachments

Blackhawk makes a 15 round shotshell sling, but speaking from experience having 15 rounds loaded on a sling is extremely awkward. The weight keeps the sling swinging around as you move and it can make the weapon unbalanced and difficult to control.

You from Texas by any chance?

thanks for the reply LES. ill give gg&g a look see. as for being from Texas, no, im a MIssissippi boy. but i do have kin living in Texas.....Randall or Kay Crawford ring a bell?

Nope those don't ring a bell, but my sister married a Crawford in the Ft. Worth area. One of my nephews is an S. Crawford and I was just thinkin it was a small world if he showed up here...

Back