• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Actually, she didn't need a mask...

What that shows me is confirmation of the majority of youth today, they are brazen and bold thinking there is no real consequence for their actions. It is all me all the time. We are soon all to live in a world of Jersey Shore and other “reality” shows. I don’t want to soapbox, but it just is one of the things that bothers me.

Ripsnortr said:
What that shows me is confirmation of the majority of youth today, they are brazen and bold thinking there is no real consequence for their actions. It is all me all the time. We are soon all to live in a world of Jersey Shore and other “reality” shows. I don’t want to soapbox, but it just is one of the things that bothers me.

+1

I understand what ya'll are sayin, but that isn't what I was pointing out. I was referring to the fact that she didn't have to hide her face because no man was gonna be looking.... oh nevermind. :) Take care. Tom Worthington

I hear ya Tom, maybe she would have been getting the right attention from us if she had wore a white t-shirt and ran through the car wash first?

Tom396 said:
I understand what ya'll are sayin, but that isn't what I was pointing out. I was referring to the fact that she didn't have to hide her face because no man was gonna be looking.... oh nevermind. :) Take care. Tom Worthington

I got your point. That part needed no words. LOL

Back