• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

And then there is this monster...

Tom396

.30-06
http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/short-barrel-no-hassle-black-aces/

8.5" barrel, removable magazines, and no ATF involvement at all?!

black-aces-tactical-2474.jpg

Take care. Tom Worthington

Damn....$1200 greenbacks for that "lil" thing....but...I like it.

Would be cheaper to just buy a Mossberg, spend $150 in parts, and a $200 tax stamp to sbs and be done with it. $550'ish. And I prefer that over a box or drum mag.

Or just get a serbu shorty for $1050.

There are 2 different Mossberg pistols at a local pawn shop now for $389 each. I'm confident I could get one for $350 even though they have been rare birds the last few years. They've not been messed with. They're new old stock and even have the box, so there would be no issue about them starting out with pistol grips.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't that the submission to the ATF that triggered the ATF opinion letter on the SIG Brace?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't that the submission to the ATF that triggered the ATF opinion letter on the SIG Brace?
correct, or its just like it .......that and all the idiot gun owners with their idiotic question and YouTube videos

I don't blame the guys on youtube or anyone who may or may not have shouldered one as much. But all these manufactures submitting "Is this ok" "how 'bout this, is this ok" and people who wrote the ATF for any further clarification are idiots. I mean damn, the friggin' box comes with a letter from the ATF basically saying shouldering it doesn't change the classification of it!! Y'all don't understand English?!?! You ever heard the saying "you could #$%& up a wet dream?" It was invented long ago by a very wise man after witnessing such dumbassedry as that.... Be that as it may, I still kept my braced AR "pistol." Feel sorry for all those guys who felt they didn't want to run any risk and took a big loss selling their braced pistols at 1/2 the price they bought 'em for though. Sorry to digress off the topic - Cool Shotgun. I posted before you can buy that receiver and everything to build that for probably $450. There's not really much to a 500 so by "build it" I basically mean drop the parts in and screw on the barrel

I don't blame the guys on youtube or anyone who may or may not have shouldered one as much. But all these manufactures submitting "Is this ok" "how 'bout this, is this ok" and people who wrote the ATF for any further clarification are idiots. I mean damn, the friggin' box comes with a letter from the ATF basically saying shouldering it doesn't change the classification of it!! Y'all don't understand English?!?! You ever heard the saying "you could #$%& up a wet dream?" It was invented long ago by a very wise man after witnessing such dumbassedry as that.... Be that as it may, I still kept my braced AR "pistol." Feel sorry for all those guys who felt they didn't want to run any risk and took a big loss selling their braced pistols at 1/2 the price they bought 'em for though. Sorry to digress off the topic - Cool Shotgun. I posted before you can buy that receiver and everything to build that for probably $450. There's not really much to a 500 so by "build it" I basically mean drop the parts in and screw on the barrel

most the vids were ok, but the ones who blatantly called out the ATF and called them a bunch of idiots, stupid

Then there were the letters to ATF , why not just take a good thing and shut your face

and lastly, the NFA club folks that butt hurt because they weren't special anymore had some letters as well.....my .02 anyway

I have met the enemy and they are us

Back