• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another precinct..

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
First Minneapolis, now Seattle. What the hell, these mayors and Chiefs just letting anarchists take over. That is a terrible signal to send. When and where will the next one fall ?

Trump has said he'll take swift action.

I personally hope he doesn't and just let it fester in the communities a while. Maybe it will wake a few people up that have been sleeping at the wheel for too long.

I Agee John. Of course if he doesn't the libs and media will blame him for anything bad that happens. If he does they will say he is a dictator.

The libs and their lackeys are the clear and present danger, or as the like to say an extensential threat.

It seems that we are creating our own little Afghanistan right here in Seattle with the blessings of our local elected officials.

The pictures of barricades/checkpoints made of pallets with cardboard signs and armed/masked guards reminds me of the Bosnian-Serb fun and games of years gone by.

You are spot on. It's a travesty what the elected officials have let happen. Their lack of action only makes the thugs bolder.

They've created their own little "sanctuary city" inside a sanctuary city... :rolleyes: This will be a no-win spin against Trumpy, either way. What he can do is ask the mayor and governor what they plan to do about it and remind them it is against the law for them to allow such anarchy, which is essentially what they are doing.

Personally, I think any crap like this should be dealt with swiftly and severely, leaving a pile of dead bodies as a deterrent. The only way out of CHAZ is by body bag or paddy wagon directly to a Federal Pen. These are people who apparently have denounced their US citizenship and should be treated accordingly...

And what about the police station? What did they leave in there? Equipment like radios? Guns? Ammo? Tactical equip? Arrest records? I'd LOVE to loot a police station but that would be "suicide by cop" in most reasonable cities...

These city and state officials should be held accountable by their respective citizens. I'm not sure they can recall them fast enough. A rope and tree would be much quicker.

I know we have some LEOs here and I'd like to know: What contingencies do you have should you ever have to "evacuate" your station? :idk:

Maybe they just left a little annex station with a desk and a phone? Or was it more equipped? I wonder because what if firearms, ammo, teargas and tactical gear are getting into the wrong hands?

Any massive show of force makes the administration into Nazis in the viewfinder of the Mass media. They will slap a swastika on Trump’s shoulder faster than you can say God bless America.

I think this would be a very poor move because it is the most obvious one. It is the one that the protesters are hoping for and that they expect to get.
they won a lot of hot fast publicity and concessions from the administration to make them feel successful and important.

What they don’t want is to operate some manual labor hippie farming commune where they will starve to death. They will need a little time to figure that out.

My understanding is that the police took proactive measures and cleaned everything out of the station in advance, including police records and weapons.

Because the pitiful barricades of the protesters do not represent a solid border, the police have been able to walk in and out of the protest area at will simply by going through Security doors where they have police keys.

They can go in the front of one building and out the back of another and be behind the barricades.

Personally I think that this business will burn itself out as these people run out of food and marijuana. I believe that this is what the police are willing to let them do.

Until that happens the rioters won’t have to think very much about the consequences of their actions, unless the government decides to open fire.

I don’t think we need to take draconian action against people who have been mislead by criminal media and the criminality of their own elected officials.

I think we need to infiltrate the place and figure out who is running it, so that we can round those guys up.

Unless the police can prove someone was involved in a serious crime, everybody else gets a ticket & a future court date with a promise to appear, and they get convicted to community service at some point.

And we explain in advance that this is what is going to happen. And then we do it.

The residents and business owners of CHAZ didn't creat this mess and they deserve better. Perhaps they should move to city hall and occupy it.

I think the police should set up a real perimeter and no one in or out. No non profits supplying the insurgents with food. If need be shut off power and water. The mayor likens it to a block party, only with armed guards.

I believe in liberty and freedom as much as anyone, but that goes both ways. The occupiers have infringed on the rights of the residents and business owners.

Imagine if this area were to move to Bill Gates neighborhood. How long would it take for a responce from the city leaders. Or, imagine it happening to your own neighborhood.

I remember the old saying, give an inch and they'll take a mile. That's what we are witnessing in this country. It started with the police station in Minneapolis, that was the inch. Seattle won't be the last attempt of a takeover or occupation.

I just wonder how the good citizens are going to sit idly by and watch.

It's hard to know the real story. So much is propaganda on both sides.
Clearly the cops knew this was coming and were able to evacuate all their essential things.
It was a planned evacuation. It sure seems they could have planned something better.

The media have created a catch-22 for the government.
Really more like, "Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't."
The administration can't move successfully, as they are in a media-created vise.
This is where direct action is not the way to show how smart we are.

If the cops had rushed in from all over on the first night and arrested as many as possible, it wouldn't be over, because everyone would know the administration didn't stop for one single second to consider things, and just took the Chinese solution. Mow the protesters down, arrest the survivors, run off the rest. It's Seattle, and once protesters were pushed a few blocks to the edge of the sea, they'd be fish in a barrel.

Every news agency in the world would start to create more riots, by showing the mass police action against a scared crowd of crying, teargassed idiots. You'd never see the cops at the spearhead getting shot and pummeled. They would die unnamed, and the left would have a crop of new martyrs.

This demands lateral action, and the perps are already thinking that way from day 1.

They hold hostage anyone who doesn't support them. They have a thousand eyes. They have a few guns and a few leaders with a strong-arm squad. They have limited access on the streets, but Seattle has lots of crazy sub-basements and substructures as the city has been raised over itself, for century and more. The border is totally porous from both directions. It's hard to stop smuggling and border-jumping either way.

Those are the things we have to attack them with as well.

Eyes:
Blind them with a DOS attack on the local systems. Send them millions of robomessages from fake people promising food and support until it just locks up . . .Flood it from our side, so they can't know what's up.

Ears:
Infiltrate so we do know something of what's up.
Figure out who, what and where, then think about surgical operations and side distractions.

The substructure:
Make it unbreathable there. Gas the substructure with something so stinky rats run from it.

The Hostages:
Oh My God. Here we can probably do little but trust in God.
Somebody will suffer at the hands of criminals. It's happening already.
Distract them from hostage taking somehow.

The Prestige:
Or the prestidigitation if you will . . . we perform a trick.

I don't know what. It's gotta be good.

Maybe many supplies show up suddenly, after system crashing messages of promise, on top of days of short rations and short tempers. Maybe most of the protesters are gathering the goods in one location, or strategic ones, and the henhouse is open?

Send a bit of food and drink covering mainly things like bandages and blankets, to waste time.

Discovering the small quantity of food actually there, more time is wasted as they rip open everything looking for more, and fighting over what has already been found.

Throw in things to make them further distracted.

Fake them out.

I remember the old saying, give an inch and they'll take a mile. That's what we are witnessing in this country. It started with the police station in Minneapolis, that was the inch. Seattle won't be the last attempt of a takeover or occupation.

Send a bit of food and drink covering mainly things like bandages and blankets, to waste time.

Discovering the small quantity of food actually there, more time is wasted as they rip open everything looking for more, and fighting over what has already been found.

Throw in things to make them further distracted.

Fake them out.

I'm sorry Cadd, but I gotta agree with M-streak on this one. Coddling or conning criminals should not be part of the non-existent plan. This needs to be nipped in the bud NOW because it is sending a message to other assholes that this behavior is in some way "OK" and it is NOT. This is theft of property and denial of rights to property owners among hundreds of other laws being broken. It must NOT be tolerated...

I do agree that EVERYTHING needs to be shut down and in/out access denied to all including and especially the press excepting law enforcement/1st responders. THEN give it a day or so and start letting people out after thorough checks and screening including body cavity searches! :D Issue tickets to the party lemmings but the organizers must be brought to justice--they can NOT be heralded as "heroes" in any way. Weapons charges, you name it--no bail, put them away for 5-10 years. Give 'em time to think about their stupidity.

The greatest deterrent would be a severe and ruthless defense by law enforcement by not letting this happen in the first place. Snipers on rooftops would take out any armed resistance that did not disarm when instructed.

I don’t like how this started with the government ordering the police to pull back and give way to the rioters. But I don’t think in any way they had the manpower nor did they have the will in the administration to use it.

Now my first instinct is to put the machine guns in helicopters and just slaughter them all.

Sometimes I think people like me will accidentally turn this into Beirut. Then my common sense returns.

Fortunately it looks like the city has successfully negotiated with the rioters in the size of the occupied areas will be significantly reduced this week.

And the world is getting a first good look at the video from inside the occupied zone where people are acting like a lunatic asylum run by gangsters.

But if we just go in there with guns blazing all we prove is that we’re just as stupid as the rioters because we can’t figure out a less onerous method of control.

By negotiating with the rioters and getting them to reduce the perimeter of the controlled area we have increased the chances that the real bad guys will not escape, And decreased the area of the city that will possibly get shot up in the final confrontations.

Hopefully those will be small brief and private, and the world will not have to witness the way the sausage is actually made.

. . . conning criminals should not be part of the non-existent plan. This needs to be nipped in the bud NOW because it is sending a message to other assholes that this behavior is in some way "OK". . .

We could quite easily send a message to the world that we are absolutely no different than the communist Chinese or Russians.

That all this Christian virtue and goodwill is just so much lip service. That we are fake.

I think it’s important that we send them the opposite message:

That we gave these people every chance on Gods earth to come out of this with all their parts intact, before we put machine guns on helicopters & start the apocalypse.

Last edited:
As you all probably know the President and Vice President will be in Tulsa this weekend. I don't think anarchists will occupy any part of the city.

There won't be a Biden/Trump debate.
From what I see, Biden is as coherent as Ozzie Osborn on drugs.
On youtube TV, where you can make as many digital takes as you like before posting an ad, the best they could manage has Biden totally off-step:

"Hi ,I'm . . . uh . . . Joe Biden and I want . . . uh . . .I want you to blah blah . . ." It was pitiful.

Perhaps, if they can pump enough speed into Biden he might keep up for a while, but Trump's comments will give Biden a heart attack.

It looks like Seattle is attempting to take back the vandalized stationhouse.
Maybe. They haven't called the National Guard in AFAIK.

Once they get inside, maybe they won't want it back.

I heard they were negotiating. What b/s. The occupiers didn't negotiate the takeover. The mayor is a pos as is the governor.

If either or both of them had any balls this would not only be over, it would have not happened.

Back