• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anti-gun NY Attorney Gen Eric Schneiderman resigns

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
https://www.newsday.com/news/region-state/schneiderman-sexual-assault-new-yorker-1.18441230

As a vocal opponent of violence against women ... it turns out that he was a serial perpetrator of violence against women. Hitting at least four women he was dating, and having the audacity to issue a press release calling it "role playing".

edit to add:

The timing couldn't be more ironic.

V2k79fxl.jpg

jYA0E0b.png

0bbFyAj.png

Even more ironic that Schniederman suspended the investigation into the NXIVM is the sex cult / human trafficking ring that has recently surfaced. It is believed that many politicians and Hollywood elites were involved.

I'm willing to opine that much more is going to be heard about this guy relating to this.

Just another "do as I say, not as I do" democrat. Don't get me wrong, every party has hypocrites in them but the democrats seem to be way out in front on abusing women.

I want to hear an apology from Soros for bankrolling this misogynistic bully.

But you won't because Soros doesn't recognize bullying.

He's a financial bully. He's a predator trying to buy indulgences.

But nobody can actually buy what he needs.

I do not understand how foreign agents can be allowed to continue to donate to political parties.

https://www.fec.gov/updates/foreign-nationals/

The FEC often receives questions about the rules governing foreign nationals’ participation in U.S. elections. While this article responds to some of the most common questions, it does not cover all aspects of foreign national activity. Readers should consult the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act) and Commission regulations, advisory opinions, and relevant case law for additional information. For questions involving proposed activity for which there may not be clear guidance, you may consider requesting your own advisory opinion (AO) from the Commission. Please note, however, that the Commission’s jurisdiction is limited to provisions of the Act and does not include other laws that may also apply to foreign national activity.
The Act and Commission regulations include a broad prohibition on foreign national activity in connection with elections in the United States. 52 U.S.C. § 30121 and generally, 11 CFR 110.20. In general, foreign nationals are prohibited from the following activities:
  • Making any contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or making any expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement in connection with any federal, state or local election in the United States;
  • Making any contribution or donation to any committee or organization of any national, state, district, or local political party (including donations to a party nonfederal account or office building account);
  • Making any disbursement for an electioneering communication;
  • Making any donation to a presidential inaugural committee.
Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to an FEC enforcement action, criminal prosecution, or both.

Definition
The following groups and individuals are considered "foreign nationals" and are subject to the prohibition:
  • Foreign citizens (not including dual citizens of the United States);
  • Immigrants who are not lawfully admitted for permanent residence;
  • Foreign governments;
  • Foreign political parties;
  • Foreign corporations;
  • Foreign associations;
  • Foreign partnerships; and
  • Any other foreign principal, as defined at 22 U.S.C. § 611(b), which includes a foreign organization or “other combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its principal place of business in a foreign country.”

Sir, it's worse than you can imagine in California. Right now they're passing a law that will make it legal for non-citizens to run for public office.

Evidently we don't have enough people in our government that represent the non-citizens of our country

It's actually gotten a lot worse as of the rising Hispanic population in California.

I swear they're raising the s*** to a sort of art form.

Back