• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Any experience with this product?

Coyote56

I’ve used pretty much most snake oil out there. Fell prey to this stuff…had to give it a try. Not noticeably better than others but their cleaning solvent is legit. Price is up there…not sure the value is there. Anyone out there been using this?
FF5E9616-B3B1-4E7F-8D64-F84FCEB9B149.jpeg

Looks like another version of Ed's Red to me. But, I have no experience with it. Until just now is the first time I've seen it.

I usually stick with Hoppes. And birchwood casey gun grease.

Another all time favorite that doesn't work all that great is 3 in 1 oil.
b3d9eaa6-9160-4647-a94d-d00f758b28b2_1.1cad3e3d081126dca23ef170c6b74e5c.jpeg

I haven't heard of that stuff. I stick with Hoppes #9, red synthetic grease on a Q-tip, Ballistol, Ed's Red, and Mil-Spec CLP. And I bought all those products more than ten years ago. I haven't put a dime into gun lube/cleaners in forever.

I'm frugal and stick with what works.

And @John A. isn't RemOil just 3-in-1 oil and it evaporates in about a couple days?

I like their label but have not heard of it.

I've used Slip2000 for years with good results.

Rem oil is the only one I avoid because it burns off too fast when parts get hot.

None of them worked any better than the cheapest full synthetic motor oil from Wally World.

And @John A. isn't RemOil just 3-in-1 oil and it evaporates in about a couple days?

I don't know if it is or not.

But, they both do evaporate off quickly.

Oil something with it. Watch it drip down the receiver and go back a day or two later, and it was like it never existed.

I'm a #9 guy.
Also military CLP.
Used some Ed's Red back about '98 lent to me. It didn't hurt anything.

I never heard of Stage Two till now. So, basically, I'm not of much help. Sorry.

Back