• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Any other Emerson Owners here?

I recently decided to splurge and pick myself up an Emerson Knife. I got a CQC-15 model and I love it! This knife combines a Commander style blade and the point of a tanto blade. Gives good belly for cutting and the piercing point. The price is steep, but I really feel these are some of the best knives you can buy.

EmersonCQC-15.jpg

Nice!

I like the blade on that one and I'm a big fan of frame-lock knives. I'm gonna have to look into it...

Very nice, I don't own an emerson because I am more of a spyderco nut.

I have the following Emerson pieces
La Griffe
Mini CQC-7B SF with green handle
and my favorite
the awesome CQC-8 BT
built like a tank very sharp

My EDC is an Emerson Mini CQC7B with wave. Straight blade, no serrations-- my preference. Would like to get another in satin finish, but hard to find.

First Batch (1999): Commander BTS...well used! I had friend that knew the owner. Best knife I've ever owned....but if I had to do it over...would have gotten without the serrations. Crazy sharp when new, did a full on shave with it.

What sold me on this Emerson, is how fast it is too open using the wave feature compared to other automatic knives. And since automatic knives in Kalifornia are a No No....wave feature is the way to go.

2192470146_3d07f7033c_z.jpg

I like these.
C10BK_L.jpg

Because I'm lame and I could never sharpen the blade on a cool designed knife like an emerson. As it is I stick my tongue out the right side of my mouth like a 5 year old drawing a pony when I sharpen my flatground spyderco :lol:

blue said:
Because I'm lame and I could never sharpen the blade on a cool designed knife like an emerson. As it is I stick my tongue out the right side of my mouth like a 5 year old drawing a pony when I sharpen my flatground spyderco :lol:

I agree...it's pain in the ass to sharpen, but then again..I never bought a diamond stick to do it. Emerson is not too far away, I should drop it off for them to sharpen it right.

Back