• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anybody know where to find?

by the way. found them at midway usa. they are a bit pricey but they are real nice. Ordered an improved cylinder and modified choke. They were delivered in just a few days.

Oops....sorry I missed this. Good to hear you found em though.

Love dealing with Midway and Larry Potterfield is great. Heard he donated a million to NRA and the price round up added an additional million from the customers. Good deal.

nasa said:
Love dealing with Midway and Larry Potterfield is great. Heard he donated a million to NRA and the price round up added an additional million from the customers. Good deal.

I saw that commercial last night on outdoor channel....Midway is awesome...

Larry is awesome.

By the way did everybody hear the 20+ manufacturers (including the biggest and best) that declared they will not sell their products to any state, local, or federal units in states that restrict civilian gun ownership?

Gaht Dang I love America...

Thats so awesome. The gun industry is the only industry I can think of that stands its ground/stands up for what it believes in/fights for the rights of their customers.

Back