• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone remember this really great logo

Yeah, that was always one of my favorites.

Sadly, I was never able to get one. The one I got later, only had the text.

Geez, that predates me from early 2013...would be cool to have one of those stickers.

I'd really like one but I guess that's not a thing so....................

pouty kid.jpg

Maybe. Depends on what I have....
Dude...I was totally sulking first! Don't pay any attention to these Johnny-come-latelies...

Sorry fellers, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do......................LOL!

I like the shotgun red/white/blue sticker. Looks like a 590. Why did they change to the Molon Labe? I think Spartan is a little over-played... ;)

I have an OfficeMax and a Kinko’s within bicycle distance and they will make any stickers that I want. I thought maybe you were trying to raise money.

I may have to see if I can get the Cricut to make one of these. I've got MO hats and t-shirts but don't recall getting the decals.

If I put something like that on my truck it will possibly get screwed with, because there are a lot of crazy women here.

IF These women with midlife pains get prescription pain meds in their system and a good dose of Frappuccino cafe latte, you don’t want to give them any reason. It’s like poking at a hornet nest. There is absolutely no payoff in it.

Now this will never happen in my neighborhood, but I don’t have to travel very far to find krazytown in California, if you know what I mean. I don’t go to those places willingly, which means I don’t go to them. But….

The buggers are asking me to do jury duty one more time. Krazytown lite.

I may have to see if I can get the Cricut to make one of these. I've got MO hats and t-shirts but don't recall getting the decals.

I forgot that my wife has a Cricuit. She could easily do it if I just had a digital image.

Back