• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AR Photo Thread

Here's one quick picture of my AR.

DPMS lower mounted to a Stag upper.

IMG_1209.jpg

Well I've been dating this rifle for a week or so and I finally brought her back to my place...

FN SCAR 16S

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Well I've been dating this rifle for a week or so and I finally brought her back to my place...

FN SCAR 16S

Very Nice!! My shop just got some in today but they won't be logged and ready for sale until tomorrow..

Very Nice!!!! I almost got my ACR in the same color...

Thanks brother. I haven't put her down since I got home!

Nice line-up you've got there.

Re: New Lewis Machine M4 setup

Nice rifle, wish i was in a state where i could legally own pmags they are gods gift to the ar world

Re: Bushmaster ACR

I offically hate you lol, i have my eye on a ACR when i can figure out where i can steal 2400 dollars from lol. I love my piston ar, she will have to do until i get some nice cash.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:

FN SCAR 16S

My shop got 5 of these in today, nice setup. I was gonna trade my ACR for one but decided against it. $2700+tax out the door.. :shock:

^^^ Around here the prices have come down quite a bit from the initial msrp, I'm assuming to compete with the lower priced ACR. I didn't pay much more for mine than the ACR sticker price. Not common, but I got a "friend's and family price"... :D

I used my frequent BUYER miles!

I think I have my own personal approval agent at the TBI. :lol:

I saw a few SCAR Heavies at the gun show... wanted just to look and touch, but the guy said it wasnt WalMart, no touching stuff if you didnt plan on buyin.

^^^ Well that wasn't very nice!

I hate when people act like that. Don't spend too much time worryin about it though, I just move on to the next table. I hope you get a chance to handle one. They're a lot lighter than they look and the balance is amazing. You won't wanna put it down.

Nope, didnt get to handle one, and this was actually the first time I had even seen them in person. Really cool too, they were the 7.62, and I dont know what standard barrel length is, but these were fairly short, not much barrel beyond the gas block. This one table also had quite a few ACR's and Sig 556's.

I didnt spend much time worrin about it, I was on the hunt for my Springer! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back