• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another ACR

Rossignol said:
Dude, Its sweet! But seriously? The SR 556? Thats one on my list of guns I want.

I know Brad it was a tough call but in the end just made sense to me. I took over the Lewis and Machine and earthtone ACR while my son has chosen the SIG556 and the black ACR. That still leaves a brand new S&W M&P15, Colt M4 and Colt HBAR. The next batch of SCARS that come in will thin out the AR's a little more..

It was a tough call, Brad. I debated it all day at work and my close to 2 hours of driving round trip for work was also consumed with trade ideas. The SR556 made the most sense because it hadn't been fired and I got full price for it.

DaveinCT said:
The SR556 made the most sense because it hadn't been fired and I got full price for it.

Makes sense then and sounds like a good deal. :)

My Twins. :evil: The targets are from yesterday, ACR, SIG556 and LMT @ 100 yards most shots off shoulder or how my son was using his bipod..

Hey Dan, I'll pay ya to come over and take some real, nice pictures of my collection. I can't take a picture for S%$#!!!!

Rossignol said:
Dude, thats just flippin sweet!

Thank you very much, Brad.

Once we get to seriously dial these things in they should be good battle rifles and my black ACR will get at least 2000 rounds through it before it's cleaned,oiled or anything. So far it's still looking real clean..

ACR ACOG

I picked up a Trijicon Acog for my ACR, a bit pricey but was slamming a 6" square at 100 yards after about 15 minutes of fine tuning it. The Glass on these things is beautiful and has made this ACR a breeze to reach out with.

Also added Magpul foregrips to both ACR's. The original ACR had more rounds put through it today, well over 1000 rounds in 5 days, I did clean it tonight but still very clean for that much shooting..

What a sweet shooter she is!!!!!

Re: ACR ACOG

Haha, nice!

I just added the AFG to my SCAR. I love the feel of the thing, much more natural than the vertical grips I've tried in the past.

What model Triji did you get? I've been looking around here, but haven't settled in on one. Gonna stick with the Eotech for now.

It's a TA01 4x32 223 BDC/CH.

Set me back about $850 but I traded my new M1A standard Cammo I just picked up and got full price back for it, never fired. With the extra credit left over I got the Hi Point 45 caliber Carbine that had just come in.

Went and shot the ACR's today and I'm dead on at 100 yards with that acog and it took very little effort to get it there. I have a bunch of eoTECH which I'm gonna sell off and get another ACOG for the ACR or the HBAR..

Sweet, thanks.

I'm glad to hear you like the Triji. I'm looking to pick one up in the near future and just really started lookin.

No problem.

I may sell all but one eoTECH and invest in ACOG style scopes for my AR's. I have 5 eoTECH's with 3 of them included with the rifle when purchased. For instance the S&W M&P15 I picked up was built by my older buddy, Tom at the gun shop. He added all kinds of extras to it and in the end for the price they gave it to me for the eoTECH was basically free.

My Son doesn't want his ACR, I may sell it just not sure yet. All he wants is that SIG556, doesn't care for the ACR at all.

I did the quick release of the barrel tonight on my ACR and man it can be changed in a minute.

How much would you be looking to sell the ACR for very interested in getting one

cockedandlocked said:
How much would you be looking to sell the ACR for very interested in getting one

I may be trading it in tonight or tomorrow for a SCAR. New they are about $2500, I wouldn't take much less than that Maybe $2300 and I would leave the rail and foregrip on it.

Re: AR Photo Thread

Here's my annual get together with 5.56 brothers..

Left to right: SIG556 w/100 round drum, S&W M&P15, LMT, Colt M4, Colt HBAR, Black ACR, Earthtone ACR.

One ACR may be leaving very soon but the SCAR that replaces it won't hurt.. :)

Took some new pics today...

SCAR 16s

Duracoated the Eotech and added the Magpul AFG.

Ps90

Look great LAZY!!! Love those Magpul AFG's, very comfortable on everything I've tried them on.

I placed an order with Magpul last night for a Dark earthtone grip which will match my ACR, hell they pretty much made the rest of the ACR too!!!! :)

Yeah, the ACR was originally designated Magpul MASADA if I remember correctly.

My SCAR is in

Got the call at 9:30 this morning that the shipment had arrived only thing is they only got 6 in all Black but different brakes on the ends of them. My buddy pulled the one with the coolest looking Brake and here she is.

I had the trijicon mounted on the spot along with an ergo grip and I bought a nice Plano locking case for it..

She's bore sighted and ready to go. Saturday will be it's first run at the range..

Re: My SCAR is in

Sick man, what the hell do you do for a living that you get some many guns. You seriouls post a new gun almost every day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back