• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR Charging Handle

Jmm14534

20g
Premier Member
In need of a plain Jane mil spec AR charging handle. Anybody have one sitting in the spares bin?

In need of a plain Jane mil spec AR charging handle. Anybody have one sitting in the spares bin?

Unless someone is basically giving it away, you're not going to save yourself much. Charging handles are in-stock everywhere, and you can find them all day for $20 or less plus tax and shipping if you're not looking for an ambi or something geared toward suppressor use.

Thanks buyobuyo. I was looking at purchasing one from the online AR discounts stores but I thought maybe there would be someone on this forum that had one (or several) collecting dust.

BKingsfirearms is where I have been ordering all my parts lately, great prices, free shipping over $250, no tax - their barrel and BCG specs are great (I've exchanged several email threads with them), handguard fitment has been great, they offer nitrided lower parts instead of standard phosphate - etc - just make sure you read the specs on the product description pages, for example they sell 6061 charging handles for $12 but 7075-T6 is $1 more - same with buffer tubes, they sell 6061 and 7075-T6 (I've bought 3 buffer tubes and spot on fit and finish for all)

$13 - flat rate shipping is probably $8 so throw a few more things in the cart for spares while you need it

Back