• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR15 and variants Part 2

Screenshot_20200313-202045.png @John A. i knew that would be in your wheel house. I'm slammed for the weekend church stuff buy next week will dig in. Its lineage is former departmental gun from South Fla Leo friend he was allowed to purchase at some point in the late 90s he had 2 exact same, all these years finally gave one up, mags were still loaded with evil black bullets for last 25 yrs +- LOL , he bought from his sheriff dept and put in safe as is never even shot either of them.

@John A. These just arrived from JoeBobs wow ordered them Friday, I'm let ya know how they run they were recommended by someone I know. Price seemed pretty good at 19bucs each assuming they functional of course. 20343.jpg

My two AR style rifles. One is a Palmetto State Armory upper mated with an Aero Precision lower, the second is a S&W 6450 in 9mm w. a 10.5" barrel and suppressor.
TMtKWEo.jpg

agOAkSW.jpg

How do you like the Thompson Machine suppressor?

I've known Brooks for many years and remember when they first started getting into making cans.

I'm saving up my coins to apply for another integral suppressor. This time, in a 45acp upper so it can take over the HD role. I'll probably mimick what I did in the Delisle Combat Commando build and do something really similar since it was so quiet.

I've already shortened the barrel and threaded it to 5/8-24. I haven't ported it yet and won't until one of the final steps in the process. Mostly so I can continue to enjoy it in the meantime.

Basically, everything forward of the receiver will eventually become the suppressor.

delisle gen 2.jpg

delisle gen 2 right colorfill.jpg

Back