• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"Assault Rifle" wielding 20 y.o. arrested at elem. school

carbinemike

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Fortunately all of the kids are ok but the anti's will be certain to use this before lunchtime tomorrow. Please note that it's another guy that the "buzz them in" security system didn't work. Also not working was the law the denied firearm's for convicted felons.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/21/suspect-in-custody-after-gunshots-reported-at-georgia-school/

Though the school has a system where visitors must be buzzed in by staff, the gunman may have slipped inside behind someone authorized to be there, Alexander said. The suspect, who had no clear ties to the school, never got past the front office, where he held one or two employees captive for a time, the chief said. Hill, who had address listed about three miles from the school, is charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, terroristic threats and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. There was no information on a possible court date.

It sounds like this woman really kept her cool and deserves the credit for defusing the a-hole:
School clerk Antoinette Tuff in an interview on ABC's "World News with Diane Sawyer" said she worked to convince the gunman to put down his weapons and ammunition.

"He told me he was sorry for what he was doing. He was willing to die," Tuff told ABC.

She told him her life story, about how her marriage fell apart after 33 years and the "roller coaster" of opening her own business.

"I told him, `OK, we all have situations in our lives," she said. "It was going to be OK. If I could recover, he could, too."

Re: "Assault Rifle" wielding 20 y.o. arrested at elem. schoo

Wow. Good thing those laws are in place ....now they can charge him with new useless charges!
Yippee!

Another example of a gun free zone.

The report that I heard said the firearm was a shotgun, but if you dig a lot deeper and use critical thinking, doesn't matter what type of weapon it was.

The important thing a lot of people and the media dismiss, there was someone controlling that weapon for their own purposes.

John A. said:
The important thing a lot of people and the media dismiss, there was someone controlling that weapon for their own purposes.

Obviously the weapon made him do it. Guns are the root of all violence and without them it would all be Care Bears and lollypops.....Here have another glass of Kool-Aid...... :twisted:

^more please... I like the fruit punch flavored kind!

There's only one flavor......

Yup, and it tastes like lies and deceit...

Back