• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATR's and Cousins - Photos Fixed!

Isaac1904

Copper BB
Hello Everyone.

Thought I might post a few photos of some ATR versions.

The photo of the single ATR is one I acquired this past weekend. It is a used .30-06. The sales person said it had been a truck gun and was coated with rust. The gun shop did a very nice job of cleaning it up. I spent about two hours detailing it afterward. A bit of Kroil and OOOO synthetic wool removed the remaining rust without disturbing the finish. The bolt has black speckles but the MOSSBERG label is still present. The shop was asking $149. I was fortunate to get it for $148 out the door.

The photo of the three includes the used ATR on top, a Maverick .308 in the middle and a Trophy Hunter in .308 at bottom. The final photo includes another ATR in .30-06 standing in front. That ATR was my first. It was a Christmas gift from the Mrs. in 2004. This year for Christmas she treated me to my first Patriot (not pictured). It is a .30-06. I've not had a chance yet to get that one out of the box.

Thanks for looking.

PICT1898.jpg

PICT1901.jpg

PICT1902.jpg

Last edited:
Back