• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Attn. Pennsylvania members

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
original-ef97cde7ec8425d7804af33c3a7e93ca.jpg

Looks like they're trying to sneak in a ban on semi auto guns and rate increasing devices and magazines.

More here:

https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/04/12/pennsylvania-firearm-rights-in-the-crosshairs-the-rights-that-stand-to-be-infringed/

John, the linked blog is over a month old now. The legislators are just coming off of a short break. The only thing that I'm finding that is likely to pass is a law that would ban ownership from individuals convicted of spouse abuse. This isn't a "they might do something red flag law" and would require an actual conviction.

If you notice the name "Shira Goodman" on that agenda, she works out of Philly for CeaseFire PA. I have had a few run ins with her. She doesn't like me.

They will however continue to try all of the same laws they try elsewhere to limit our rights. I expect that one day they will succeed.

Well we made it...barely. The legislature went into summer recess with no new gun laws. I thought they may get the "red flag" law passed so they can take guns without due process but that didn't make it either.

...and the fight continues!!!!!

Several nasty anti 2A laws were passed here but the courts have stopped enforcement on a couple and are considering blocking others.

The new tone seems that citizens must be allowed to own guns which are effective as militia weapons. Automatic and semi-auto weapons have existed over a century, and their common military use is nearly as long.

Back