• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Berkeley Riot

You do see a lot of Mexican flag waving here. I think it's wonderful that these folks want to be proud of their Heritage as people, but they honor one of the world's poorest most undeveloped countries.

I wish they'd start honoring ours more.

That will not happen as long as they see themselves as Mexicans.

If you listen to the politicians you would think we are talking about kids under the age of 5 years old . . .

Yeah it's the old scare tactic of: "...well if you pass this law babies will suffer!"

Let's totally ignore all the other people who are suffering.

Well on the local news we have 17 year old illegal Mexican kids moaning that there is no liberty and justice for all.

Well they are correct.

In Mexico and many other countries there's little liberty or Justice for anyone, and expect it to be worse if you are a foreigner there.

In America there is liberty and justice for American citizens. I don't see where our constitution guarantees a non-citizen any such thing.

In fact non-citizens in our country do not get full Liberty, by law, and have to report their whereabouts on a regular basis to the government, or face legal prosecution and possible deportation.

We have millions here that have overstayed their "visit" illegally. The instant they start moaning about their rights we should start handing out citations for them to appear in court.

I remember when we were kids that there were Public Service notices on TV:

"Aliens you must report!" Every 6 months. What the hell happened to those advertisements?

Back