• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Berkeley Riot

Yes, we can ratify new amendments, except that everyone in government thinks they can avoid those procedures and just do whatever the heck they want by immoral and clandestine political means, as long as it's seen as "in the public interest."

When you get enough of those idiots together, they will eventually bankrupt the country "in the public interest, and the evidence is the fact that in America they have already done this.

The United States of America has incurred a 20 trillion dollar debt which everyone of us owe part of, and if you add it all up it basically just means that we are all slaves until it's paid off. (Trump seems to be giving us some kind of a chance, thank God.)

It's a different kind of slavery than was experienced by people in the pre-industrial era. But it's only different by detail & in matter of degree.

I'm a little better off, because I only have to give 50% of my income to the government in taxes, fees, etc, and the rest of it I get to live off of without having to work.

So I kind of get the same deal as a sharecropper, and thus I've graduated from wage slave status.

If anyone thinks this philosophy is laughable because the difference in physical suffering involved is so great, over those days of two centuries ago, they should consider that suffering from the kafka-esque stresses of Modern Life seem to be driving a great deal of our population completely insane.

Slavery has a toll on a society and every society that has ever engaged in human slavery has suffered these tolls.

The common people of America have long been engaged in wage slavery to support our families, indentured servitude to get the funds for higher education etc, and various varieties of modern "sharecropping", all while being at the mercy of a huge magnetic Wheel of Fortune we call Wall Street.

The only thing that surprises me is that more people are not out there shooting each other causing chaos.

Just remember that the media is not engaged in telling us how bad things really are. They're only engaged in telling us about bad things that promote their agenda.

Last edited:
Actually it is a living document and can be picked apart. This is why they ( the founding fathers and framers of the constitution) put in provisions on how to amend the constitution. To add and remove things as needed.
"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain

Not without the consent of the people. It can not be changed at the whim of the current government, President or Congress. It is a long and difficult road for changes to occur. It can not be picked apart as you say but it is open to interpretation as we have seen from some of the liberal judges.

Last edited:
I am really torn on the DACA thing. The problem is we have 15, 18, 21 + year old kids that were although illegally brought to this country they may have only been 1,2 maybe 5 Years old. And all they have ever known is America.
Remember back in the 1600's when people showed up here they did not just discover an open land. It was already occupied by millions of Native people. And look how that ended up.

And your point is part of the major problem. Look at all of the tens of thousands or perhaps even hundreds of thousands of dollars if also taking into consideration medical expenses, food, housing, and education that the tax payer already had the burden of shouldering while they were here illegally for the last 20 years.

Free ride should've been over long ago.

Problem is, no one in government has the damn balls to do anything about it.

Trump is correct about this issue.

As for your point about how Native Americans were/are treated, yes I am well aware of how that turned out. And I also know that history has a tendency to repeat itself.

In my mind we should go after these people with the RICO laws.

If you belong to a Racketeer Influenced or Corrupt Organization, you don't have to say anything. All the law must prove is that you are a participating member of an unlawful group.

If you were there, wearing black and a mask, shouting things like "hang Trump" and "Fry the Pigs", you belong to a corrupt organization.

Anyhow when these people show up at a rally in masks, they all need to be immediately marked with indelible dye canisters. When they show up purple for work the next day everyone will know their little mask did not hide them.

Using the RICO Act is an interesting course of action. But it has to be an organization...i.e. organized. Antifa is anything but. More like a flash mob. And keep in mind the RICO Act has been used, mostly unsuccessfully, against the MOB, Hell's Angels, Mongols MC and other assorted organizations. Surprised it hasn't been used against the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts for child abuse and sexual attacks. But I digress...

In order for RICO to work there has to be a leader, underlings, a chain of command, that can be used to show the "organization" at all levels knew of the acts and intent of all the others. Don't see that happening with Antifa unless they can nail the ones who are inciting the riots. While stationed in South Korea we were warned about straying too close to college campuses because sympathizers from/of the North were stirring up the students with anti-US sentiments. Try as they might, the government couldn't get anything to stick or arrest anyone since there was only free speech and no organization. Oh, sure, they busted some balls and made noise but it didn't deter the noisemakers.

@MrNrdy, I was not busting your balls about the Constitution. It's good for all of us to discuss these things, especially when we have differing views or opinions. Great thing about this site. Keep posting!

And your point is part of the major problem. Look at all of the tens of thousands or perhaps even hundreds of thousands of dollars if also taking into consideration medical expenses, food, housing, and education that the tax payer already had the burden of shouldering while they were here illegally for the last 20 years.

Free ride should've been over long ago.

Problem is, no one in government has the damn balls to do anything about it.

Trump is correct about this issue.

As for your point about how Native Americans were/are treated, yes I am well aware of how that turned out. And I also know that history has a tendency to repeat itself.

So let's follow this further... You are suggesting they have been having a free ride. That is absolutely incorrect. They have been consumers that entire time. Their families have been paying taxes during this time. Fuel tax for their cars, sales tax for items they buy, In Many cases property taxes on homes that they own. And yes even federal payroll taxes. The idea it is a free ride is a false narrative. However let's for a moment say your argument is true. So you would be willing to flush 18,19, 25 years of tax money paid in services and education, just to have them put it to use in some other economy? Doesn't seem like a solid plan. Now I believe in our immigration laws, there is a right way to enter. But for those here other than recent entries. Meaning long term "guests". We need a way to bring them into the American society and get legitimate. Just deporting sounds simple enough, but that in and of itself is a huge expense. We have to be smart about this.

You know, I was actually thinking about a lot of your point as I was typing my earlier reply.

I'm not suggesting they got a free ride.

I'm outright saying it.

If they received a minute of public education, a single day of public housing, a single penny of public food and money assistance, under the preface that they were citizens, that would be fraud.

But paying usage taxes on gasoline and on goods is still not the same as paying all the taxes that everyone else has to pay. At least what CITIZENS have to pay. And it isn't just about taxes either.

Does it suck that their parents lied to them for decades?

Probably does. But that's something they should be upset at their lying parents about.

Just because you live a lie your whole life doesn't make it any less of what it is.

But even that is beside the point I'd like to make. The ones who are 18 or older now that aren't citizens should apply for citizenship if they want to be a citizen. If they don't, they have no one to blame but their self and they need to move somewhere else where they WANT to be a citizen of.

Free ride should be over.

Period.

It's not your fault or mine that the government allowed them to remain, and even encouraged it due to politics, to what I feel was against the constitution.

I think elected officials share as much blame as those who were sucking off of the government tit the whole time.

To a large extent, I am very bitter over a lot of that. I'm stuck paying for it. Since they're not US citizens, guess what.

They're not responsible to repay a single red cent of this countries debt. A lot of which, they were responsible for creating.

A staggering amount they have created.

None. Not a penny. Not a dime. Or even a peso.

Despite abusing the system. Some for the majority of their entire lives.

As for education, I am also very bitter about that.

I was turned down for grants and stuff when I left high school because my PARENTS had made too much money the year before I graduated and because I was living with them at the time, they went by THEIR income and not mine, so I was ineligible for any of that, despite that I had moved out on my own immediately graduating high school and prior to beginning college.

So, in order for me to attend college, I had to bust my butt and go to school full time and work full time after school, essentially the same as working two jobs just to get a leg up.

Am I bitter that I worked?

No. I worked prior to graduating high school and had to do that to pay my bills anyway.

But you're darn tootin' that I'm bitter over a bunch of illegals getting money to go to attend college, essentially for free or substantially reduced cost when I (AS A CITIZEN) was discriminated against.

Same for healthcare costs.

A lot of healthcare costs are so high because we citizens have to pay for our share and for those that stick the hospitals with unpaid bills so they can keep the doors open.

This is another instance where our system is flawed and needs fixed.

Government housing.

Please.

Just go drive around a few of them. I'm not even going to get started there.

Food stamps and welfare for non-citizens?

Happens every day.

I don't enjoy paying to feed a bunch of people that defrauded the government and the citizens who paid their taxes all the while there are homeless veterans living on the streets that deserve it more than the illegals ever will.

. . . I don't enjoy paying to feed a bunch of people that defrauded the government and the citizens who paid their taxes all the while there are homeless veterans living on the streets that deserve it more than the illegals ever will.

Exactly, because Charity begins at home.

If you want to destroy your own family, ignore their needs to provide succor for Outsiders.

If we haven't taken care of our charitable responsibilities to the US citizens here in the United States, then there is no reason for us to be providing charity for foreigners, regardless of where they happen to reside.

Anyhow, I still believe that the thing to do here is to give these people choice to either pay a substantial fine and go through the naturalization process, or to be deported.

Ben Shapiro is scheduled to speak there in one week. The university is making it extremely difficult for him. Three thousand people have registered for tickets but they all will never fit inside the venue.

Watch and see how violent the Antifa will be during that day (Sep 14th).

Listening to Joe Arpaio on the news today, he reported that when Maricopa County turned over illegal alien criminals to the federal government,that 39% of them landed back right back in the Arizona jails.

So yeah it's time for law enforcement to get serious.

I think it's more of a "judge problem" than anything else.

Police do their jobs, someone further up the line doesn't do theirs.

From your reply above (paraphrasing):

39% of those illegals ARRESTED are released.

Police arrested 100% of those.

Not the police fault.

Projecting a bit?

RELAX nitesite my friend...I am totally behind the men and women of the Thin Blue Line...which, if you read my full statement...I KNOW are being hamstring by the Liberal Bosses and told to stand down.

I'm with ya buddy...
the police have their standing orders and must obey their immediate chain of command.

But...maybe the Fraternal Unions should speak up on their behalf...as they are being given orders that contradict the laws of their state.

Which law enforcement officers need to get serious? I welcome your reply, Sir.

I'm not going to rant on the police. The town I live in has a very good police force.

And when I say it's time for law enforcement to get serious, I'm not talking about the guys on the beat. Those guys are all serious as a heart attack from what I've seen.

I'm talking about the President & the ones in charge of law enforcement, that don't enforce politically unpopular law, because they are largely at the risk of being political targets.

. . .Thin Blue Line . . . are being hamstring by the Liberal Bosses and told to stand down. . . . .

I actually think it's even worse than that guys. The politicians in charge of our law enforcement officers, the elected officials responsible for law enforcement, are using the current anti-police political climate as leverage against their own employees. Every time The Police become less popular with the public the influence of the police unions and fraternal organizations is diminished.

Nothing could make a lot of those leftist bastards & liberal activist judges happier.

Last edited:
Seen a question online that went something like this: If they (the kids) have been here for 15, 20, 30 years then why haven't they applied for citizenship? My answer is they couldn't because it would end in mom and dad being exposed and deported. Maybe, some of them were never told mom and dad came across illegally. But not all of them. So, they have lived the same lie as their parents. Been told my whole life ignorance of the law is no excuse. But now it appears that is depending upon who you are and what your background is. As if there is a statute of limitations on the illegal entry laws.

As for DACA, here's a good video I found online: https://www.facebook.com/DavidJHarrisJr/videos/1952646298281184/

I think the media is painting this picture, but the truth is almost nobody has been worried about deportation for a long, long time. At least not until Donald Trump came along.

I mean it's literally a joke in California how leaky the system is.

When Kevin DeLeon can go on stage and confess that most of his family is illegal, (but he doesn't turn them in of course, although he is an officer of the court and legally required to do that) you pretty well know that the whole state is like a cheap sitcom.

The chief prosecutor of the State of California cannot conspire to undermine the immigration laws of the United States government, except in freaking Wonderland behind the Looking Glass. And yes he does and not a damn thing is done about it anywhere.

Well I suppose as citizens we should protect what is ours from these criminals and execute them on sight. Maybe that will start waking people up?

Back