• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

best place to find barrel?

I am wanting to get a shorter barrel for my 88 to use deer and rabbit hunting. my long barrel shoots slugs great but is long and the extra weight when rabbit hunting weighs on me after several hours. I tried to trade my factory barrel with mod, ic, and turkey choke for a short barrel at a local shop but they asked me $100 between them and I just don't have that amount just yet. do any of ya'll know the best place to get a shorter barrel either a smooth bore slug barrel or a home defense barrel that isn't too expensive? thanks for any help

I am wanting to get a shorter barrel for my 88 to use deer and rabbit hunting. my long barrel shoots slugs great but is long and the extra weight when rabbit hunting weighs on me after several hours. I tried to trade my factory barrel with mod, ic, and turkey choke for a short barrel at a local shop but they asked me $100 between them and I just don't have that amount just yet. do any of ya'll know the best place to get a shorter barrel either a smooth bore slug barrel or a home defense barrel that isn't too expensive? thanks for any help

I have a 24" ported and a stock barrel...28". I swapped out the factory for a short 20". Send me a personal note. The 24" is new, never fired. I/C Mod and full choke tubes.

https://www.mossberg.com/store/500-...el-bead-sight-24-matte-blue-6-shot-90122.html

Back