• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Biden says gun owners would need F-15s and nukes to take on the US gov't

1ABNDT

.270 WIN
I know its not my place to comment on what is happening in the USA, but JB is a Maroon! My apologies.
I'm not stating that JT is any better, if anything he's worse "FCCPDB". He should be up on Treason charges.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...source=breaking_email&utm_campaign=breaking_m ailchimp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Master_List&u tm_campaign=ea178868ce-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_06_24_02_52&utm_medium=email&u tm_term=0_9c4ef113e0-ea178868ce-61821825&mc_cid=ea178868ce&mc_eid=5118610775

Biden says gun owners would need F-15s and nukes to take on the US gov’t

JUNE 24, 2021 RYAN MORGAN

During a Wednesday press conference announcing his new gun crime prevention efforts, President Joe Biden said the Second Amendment has always had limitations, and those who think they need weapons to overthrow a tyrannical government would need F-15 fighter jets and nuclear weapons.

Biden said, “If you wanted or if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons. The point is that there has always been the ability to limit — rationally limit the type of weapon that can be owned and who can own it.”

“The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon,” Biden said. “Those who say the ‘blood of patriots,’ you know, and all the stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government. Well, the tree of liberty is not watered with the blood of patriots.”

Biden’s comments appeared to paraphrase a quote from Thomas Jefferson, who said, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.”

As Biden argued that the Second Amendment has always allowed for limitations, he claimed that from the day the amendment was passed, “You couldn’t buy a cannon.”

Biden previously made the claim that individuals could not own cannons around the time period the Second Amendment was passed. In May 2020, the fact-checking resource PolitiFact rated Biden’s claims about owning cannons “false” and noted instances of private ownership of cannons during the time period, including by American privateers who operated privately-owned vessels with privately-owned cannons to attack other nations’ ships for profit.

During his Wednesday remarks, Biden also claimed most “responsible gun owners” see no justification in owning firearm magazines that can hold 100 rounds.

“Talk to most responsible gun owners and hunters. They’ll tell you there’s no possible justification for having 100 rounds in a magazine of a gun,” he said. “Like I’ve said before: What do you think, the deer are wearing Kevlar vests?”

Biden then said, “Responsible gun owners will tell you that there are too many people today who are able to buy a gun but shouldn’t be able to buy a gun.”

Biden’s remarks came the same day his administration announced five new task forces to stop gun trafficking and threatened to revoke the licenses of gun dealers that disobey federal gun control orders, including those in “Second Amendment “sanctuary states with legislation to nullify federal gun laws.

Biden is an idiot and is trying his best to read whatever his handlers have written on the teleprompter and he can't even do that properly.

He's rubber stamping all the leftist agenda as he can get airtime for.

Biden is an idiot and is trying his best to read whatever his handlers have written on the teleprompter and he can't even do that properly.

He's rubber stamping all the leftist agenda as he can get airtime for.

All the while ignoring the border crisis, crime, inflation, etc.

To quote Admiral Yamamoto: "...to invade the United States would prove most difficult because behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle." ;) This quote comes from the archives of Gordon Prange, the personal historian of Gen. Douglas MacArthur. Many leftist Lie-Enabling (ie :fact-check) orgs such as Snopes, Politifact and Factcheck.org dispute this quote but NO ONE should take anything they say seriously because they are leftist backed and funded.

Bobster, whether true about Yamamoto or not, I don't know.

However, the government is insulting the largest fighting force that the world has ever seen if they'd just take the gloves off.

I have no doubt that most all of us on this forum and many that are not would answer a call to arms if invaded with little hesitation and use our own arms and ammo to do it. Especially if fighting for our homes and communities.

Joe Biden says very little that isn't on a teleprompter and/or broadcast into his earpiece. Anything he says outside of that is bad for his party/handlers. I really think this was one of those times. He let their mask slip. Makes for a pretty good sound bite for anyone who wants to generate more firearm/ammunition ownership though. For that, I am thankful. :thumbsup: Take care. Tom Worthington

We have something similar, regarding "rifles" among civilians.
We may not have so many AR-15's but.. of a population of 9 million, approx 700 000 have one, two or more hunting riles :D
Surprisingly, they are squeezing the law abiding hunters and sport shooters to stop gang shootings ( where they use illegal brought in weapons from the east bloc )
I think its a world agenda...

^ That's the most coherent fact check I have seen anyone give him.

Back