• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Oh my God! Do you mean that we’re going to have to buy American made batteries now?

Oh the horror of it all!

:mornin:

That will prove interesting and perhaps somewhat difficult considering the EPA has shut down all lead smelters in the country.

Seems that many want to use lithium ion.

Though, it has a bunch of hazards of its' own associated with it. Though, no one is supposed to talk about that.

Supposedly, in one report I have seen, up to 1.9 million liters of water may be contaminated for every ton of lithium produced.

But they're doing it to save the planet :quote:

Not to mention, there's always stuff like this too:
https://electrek.co/2022/08/01/jaguar-i-pace-catches-fire-another-bolt-ev-battery-fire-situation/

Every member of Congress should be issued a Chevy Bolt. The ones that spontaneously burn up because of the defective computer.

Wife stopped by the store yesterday evening. Sent me a picture of the price of 18 large eggs.

FJB.

egg prices.jpg

Today Scott Adams posted that Paul Pelosi and Hunter Biden should be the new democrat dream team.

Wife stopped by the store yesterday evening. Sent me a picture of the price of 18 large eggs. FJB

It’s only about $.25 cheaper here at our Walmart grocery and they sell a lot of eggs. Eggs & poultry are a big thing in this area.

My wife is actually getting flats of eggs cheaper from a local gal who delivers.

I was very much mistaken about those eggs, because I don’t look at prices in the supermarket.

It’s a real blessing when you both have income, and your kids aren’t bugging you for money because they all have good jobs.

I am really never thankful enough for how good my life is. Thousands of homeless drug addicts are bicycling up and down California every day looking for scraps and a warm place to hide out during the night.

I shop at the grocery store without really looking at prices. I’m buying specialty tools and ordering chrome bicycle parts off the Internet. When my wife told me that the arborist wanted to $2000 to prune our 7 trees I didn’t flinch.

I am paying other people to wash my truck and polish my motorcycle.

I’d feel guilty if the government wasn’t taking half of my income to pretend they’re taking care of the country’s problems.

Anyhow…..I went shopping.

$4.39 for 18 large “cage free” eggs at the Walmart. House branded (Great Value brand)

$3.29/dozen for Eggland’s Best brand.

LOL Don’t believe everything you read on a package.

The only time those free range chickens saw the open range is when they hit the frying pan.

Cage-free only means that the cage gets bigger.

But again, we are a huge state for poultry production. I’ve seen 1 billion birds go down the freeway in semi trucks made out of little cages.

I used to ride my motorcycle past one of the largest turkey farms in the nation, every day on the way to work.

One night it burned down to the ground.

The road 1/4 mile off was still so hot the next morning my motorcycle wheels were sticking to the road before I realized it.

Evidently we’re having an egg shortage and our prices are still lower.
9F225DBC-A312-4623-9FB0-855F12FAC37C.jpeg

They went up a little but it didn’t happen.

Today’s front page:

President Kovid meets with Kentucky’s favorite son.
7A3DFACE-8D0C-46B0-A29F-29619C7EC86E.jpeg

He took off his tie and put on some chukka boots so he would look like an ordinary guy instead of a rich criminal.

^Nothing good will ever come from a meeting of democrats.

Maybe Andy will get covid and be all in this together.

PJFGTN76XJHPRGWXMWAGVUOGGY.jpg

I was really hoping they’d give each other some kind of disease.

This is from protecttheharvest.com

“ The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) , has no concern about families nor would they care to pass along any information to voters about the rise in costs. . . . . HSUS spent $4 million on the Prop 2 campaign. It is important to note that HSUS funds come from donors who believed they were helping shelter pets. The assault on egg farmers didn’t stop there. In 2010, California passed AB 1437, extending the reach of Proposition 2 to other states by requiring that any shell egg imported into California must follow these standards as well.”

By the way, California does not import eggs. So that last little factoid was nonsense.

B8D89589-B3A5-4EA3-B06A-7F54C624266B.jpeg

That’s why eggs are cheaper here even though they cost more to raise because of the cage free thing. It’s not the California buyers who are suffering.

Back