• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

COMPARE AND CONTRAST: Trump and Biden Hold Rallies in Wilkes-Barre — TRUMP FILLS ARENA WITH OVERFLOW CROWD, Biden Can’t Even Fill High School Gym (VIDEO)

I watched 15min or so of the Trumpy rally and he is still very much a magnificent orator! :) Bidet is not allowed in the house, at least when I'm around... ;)

Very disturbing.

What's more disturbing, it's not the first time it's happened.

The sad thing is, with an incomplete custody log of the guns, they really couldn't say with certainty HOW many guns and parts were stolen and it includes machineguns.

This is no better than when leaving billions in guns and equipment to the taliban in Afghanistan.

New Inspector General Report Shows How Thousands of Guns and Parts Were Stolen From ATF​

ATF failed to properly log and track firearms under Bureau custody, including guns from the fatal Operation Fast and Furious.

"Prior to our audit, the NDB did not adequately track the keys used to unlock shipping cases containing firearms slated for disposal. While the NDB had an inventory and a check-out log for its padlock keys, we found that the key log was not properly updated when keys were removed from the storage area," the investigation found.

Those firearms, including machine guns,

The crimes caused ATF to issue more than 1200 referrals across all 25 ATF field divisions in 49 of the 50 states, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. To date, ATF has recovered 4,625 pieces of the stolen firearms and parts, including 4,000 firearms parts, 3,000 of which of were slides, and at least 15 rifles, 80 handguns, including ATF duty weapons, 10 to 15 AR-style lower receivers, and four machine guns.

FBI made massive error in reporting mass shootings that were stopped by armed citizens. It wasn't just a little error.

-------------------------
https://twitter.com/CrimeResearch1
CrimeResearch

@CrimeResearch1

Massive errors in FBI’s Active Shooting Reports regarding cases where civilians stop attacks: Instead of 4.4%, the correct number is at least 34.4%. In 2021, it is at least 49.1%. Excluding gun-free zones, it averaged over 50%. https://crimeresearch.org/2022/10/massive-errors-in-fbis-active-shooting-reports-regarding-cases-where-civilians-stop-attacks-instead-of-4-4-the-correct-number-is-at-least-34-4-in-2021-it-is-at-least-49-1-excluding-gun-free-zon/

6:14 PM · Oct 3, 2022·WordPress.com

1665449678528.png

1665449714625.png

Nothing terrifying about this at all.

It's absolutely horrifying on a number of levels...not least of which is the notion of nuclear annihilation.

What makes my skin crawl is how a sitting politician is allowed to personally profit from decisions made by the government. In what economy of scale is this purchase of stock by Pelosi any better, more ethical or in any way more righteous than any dealings they've criticized Trump for? Don't get me wrong, Trump is an enigma to me and I have no love for the man but talk about hypocrisy!! Good grief! How does this sh!t get a pass???

It's absolutely horrifying on a number of levels...not least of which is the notion of nuclear annihilation.

What makes my skin crawl is how a sitting politician is allowed to personally profit from decisions made by the government. In what economy of scale is this purchase of stock by Pelosi any better, more ethical or in any way more righteous than any dealings they've criticized Trump for? Don't get me wrong, Trump is an enigma to me and I have no love for the man but talk about hypocrisy!! Good grief! How does this sh!t get a pass???
Cause there are 4 different sets of laws, One for the left, One for the right, One for the people and one for the illegals. And yes it's BS!!!

You know when saturday night live is roasting the president, it's bad.

Alright. This is gonna be a tough one.

The economy numbers are in. About 3 weeks before mid term elections. Inflation is up to 8.2%, far more than they were wanting to admit, and probably not even as much as it really is after they doctored the numbers as much as they possibly could.

1665674110381.png

Overall CPI: +8.2% y/y
Core CPI: +6.6%
Gas: +18.2%
Fuel Oil: +58.1%
Electricity: +15.5%
Groceries: +13%
Meat, Poultry, & Fish: +7.7%
Milk: +15.2%
Eggs: +30.5%
Baby Food: +11.8%
Airline Fares: +42.9%
Real Average Hourly Earnings: -3%

S&P market has crashed more than 500 points today.

1665673777525.png

And on top of that, the Saudi's wrote biden a letter and told him to pound sand and that they weren't going to wait until after the elections to raise price of oil after he lied to the American people and said his visit had nothing to do with oil.

OPEC sees weakness. The whole world sees weakness. You think the price of gas is bad now. Price of electricity. You just wait.
-----------------------

BREAKING: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia confirms Biden attempted to coerce them to postpone oil cuts until after the midterms, announce they have rejected his quid pro quo
1665673835748.png

1665681691916.png

Back