• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Reports indicate that Sam Brinton, another of bidens poor choices for cabinet, now has a second charge of grand larceny from a separate event from the Harry Reid International Airport now from attempting to take another suitcase.

Reports indicate that Sam Brinton, another of bidens poor choices for cabinet, now has a second charge of grand larceny from a separate event from the Harry Reid International Airport now from attempting to take another suitcase.

This "thing" needs to go straight to men's prison for whatever the maximum penalty is for grand theft. Period. Exclamation Point! If you are not in US realize that this is what happens when pussy congressmen allow an election to be stolen and the freaks that get elected or appointed. :mad:

There comes a time in some lives when their most useful purpose would be fish food. They should tie Sam Brinton to Sam Bankman-fried, and drop them into the ocean from about 10,000 feet.

Elon’s Twitter Is Still Infiltrated with Former FBI and CIA Agents – These Agents Are Frantically Scrubbing Their LinkedIn Accounts, Read the List Here​

History-making nonbinary government official is out of a job after theft accusations

An Energy Department spokesperson said Sam Brinton, the first openly gender-fluid senior government official, no longer works at the agency.
Dec. 13, 2022, 6:26 PM EST
By Jo Yurcaba
Longtime LGBTQ advocate Sam Brinton, who earlier this year became the country’s first openly gender-fluid senior government official, is no longer employed by the Department of Energy after facing two separate allegations of luggage theft.
A department spokesperson confirmed Tuesday that Brinton is no longer the deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition but would not elaborate.

“By law, the Department of Energy cannot comment further on personnel matters,” the spokesperson said in an email.
Brinton did not immediately return a request for comment.
The departure of Brinton, who uses they/them pronouns, comes after multiple local news outlets reported that Brinton is accused of stealing a suitcase at Las Vegas’ Harry Reid International Airport in July, according to an arrest warrant issued Thursday. NBC News has requested a copy of the warrant from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department but has not received it yet.
This is not the first felony theft allegation leveled against Brinton. In October, they were placed on leave from their government position following an investigation into allegations that they stole a Vera Bradley suitcase from the baggage claim at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on Sept. 16.
The estimated value of the bag missing from the Minneapolis airport and its contents is $2,325, according to a complaint filed with Minnesota’s 4th Judicial District Court on Oct. 27. If convicted, Brinton could face five years in prison, a $10,000 fine or both, according to the complaint.

In the Minnesota case, law enforcement said surveillance footage shows Brinton removing the luggage tag from the suitcase and putting the tag into a handbag that they were carrying, according to the complaint. Records show that Brinton did not check a bag when they departed Washington, D.C., for Minneapolis, the complaint states.
Brinton initially denied knowingly taking anything that didn’t belong to them during a conversation with law enforcement Friday, but they called back a few hours later and said they hadn’t been “completely honest,” the complaint says. Brinton then said they were tired and took the Vera Bradley bag thinking it was theirs, and they only realized their mistake when they opened the bag at their hotel.
-- more at
www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/history-making-nonbinary-government-official-job-theft-accusations-rcna61312

I could easily forgive this it for stealing women’s clothes and luggage. Pay the fine, sit in jail for a while, get back to work.

But I can’t forgive it for what it’s doing to society. Its best service to humanity right now would be as fish food.

This creature is nothing but evil, it’s pronoun should be it, and the proof is the fact that its existence is conceived and executed and exists as an affront, and an insult, and a contradiction, and a deprecation, of the traditional American way of life.

I’m sorry for people who don’t want to be Normies. I’m sorry for people who feel like they have to be criminals in order to make themselves something more special than the ordinary every day jerk that they are.

But my sorrow should not stand in the way of the law. Throw the book at this clown for being a public official and making the country look bad.

While not specifically a Biden Blunder, it does concern him.

Apaprently, instagram is forcing people to follow the president/white house account.

Even after they repeatedly block the content.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...athetic-even-users-repeatedly-un-follow-page/

Some of the comments are really blunt.

Instagram Is Forcing Users to Follow Biden White House Account So That It’s Not So Pathetic Even When Users Repeatedly Un-Follow the Page

blocked-wh.jpg

comments-wh.jpg
Commies running things?

I wonder if that happens on other platforms. So far I haven’t noticed it happening to me but I don’t do Instagram or TikTok.

While not specifically a Biden Blunder, it does concern him.

Apaprently, instagram is forcing people to follow the president/white house account.

Even after they repeatedly block the content.
Since Rudy necro-posted I'll add to this early post that I have successfully blocked Bidet et al on Twitter! :)

And they left out diaper and baby food shortages. Record inflation. Leaving billions of dollars in machineguns, ammuntion, rockets, armored vehicles and blackhawk helicopters and airplanes to Al-queda.

Selling off our critical fuel reserve supplies to other countries, in a time when we need them ourselves.

Weakening our military by pushing mental illness as a norm.

Not only failing on their oath to protect America, but literally encouraging and paying people to cross the border illegally with impunity.

Selling unaccompanied minor children to human traffickers.

Collusion with governments in the form of money laundering and payoffs. As for his cap on insulin, Trump did that first, then he reversed it. Now he's used his pen to cap it again to make himself be the hero that he isn't.

Militarizing the IRS. ATF. DOJ. FBI.

Indoctrinating children into deviant lifestyles in public schools.

I could go on. But, it's probably better if I don't.

Back