• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Y'know, it's actually pretty bad when PHILADELPHIA is the one pointing out that they lied about job numbers. But not only did this administration stretch the truth a little, but told a bald face lie about it because it was TEN TIMES WORSE THAN THEY CLAIMED.
-----------------------

Estimates by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia indicate that the employment changes from March through June 2022 were significantly different in 33 states and the District of Columbia compared with current state estimates from the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ (BLS) Current Employment Statistics (CES). Early benchmark estimates indicated higher
changes in four states, lower changes in 29 states and the District of Columbia, and lesser changes in the remaining 17 states.

Our estimates incorporate more comprehensive, accurate job estimates released by the BLS as part of its Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) program to augment the sample data from the BLS’s CES that are issued monthly on a timely basis. All percentage change calculations are expressed as annualized rates. Read more about our methodology. Learn more about interpreting our early benchmark estimates.

In the aggregate, 10,500 net new jobs were added during the period rather than the 1,121,500 jobs estimated by the sum of the states; the U.S. CES estimated net growth of 1,047,000 jobs for the period.

early-benchmark-2022-q2-report.pdf (philadelphiafed.org)

And the thing that’s driving them nuts, is that there really is a huge amount of employment that they cannot lay claim to providing, because it’s all being done under the table to avoid unscrupulous tax collecting.

Possibly related to Bidet's many gaffes are articles contained in a publication from Hillsdale College called Imprimis. LINK Written by scholars, the articles are usually not sensationalistic as many will be from other media sources. They are on the longer side for an article IMO, but are well worth the time to read them. I get them in the mail every month for free but I MIGHT tell them to stop since they can be read on line and it will help them save money. The screenshot below is of an article written a few months ago by somebody in the news today. :)

harmeet.png

I am a big fan of both Hillsdale College & the Hoover Institution and I watch them frequently. It was very difficult to watch them treat Condolisa Rice as a dean of the college. After the Twitter meltdown, things might be a little different there.

By the way, in case you guys think I’m just totally geek, I also watch Diesel Creek, Dirt Every Day, Fab Rats garage . . .

I used to watch a bunch of those shoot ‘em up shows like Demolition ranch, Hikcock45, that “Professional Russian” guy, etc. but after a while it gets tedious.

Ultimately there were only three jokes.

Look at the size of this bullet!

Look at the giant hole made by that big bullet!

Missed it! . . . Where did our big bullet go?

Reference to:

FBI Paid Twitter $3.4 Million in US Tax Dollars for Administration Costs Related to the Staff’s Time Spent Working with the FBI​

By Joe Hoft
Published December 19, 2022 at 3:00pm

I've been thinking more about this.

Just imagine how many requests that the gov't made, to have totaled millions of dollars of reimbursements? Just let that sink in for a minute.

I bet they paid other social media too.

Any takers?

Certainly either the carrot or the stick (or most likely both) were used in these activities by the agencies with the power to prosecute things.

And it’s about as criminal as it comes.

I've been thinking more about this.

Just imagine how many requests that the gov't made, to have totaled millions of dollars of reimbursements? Just let that sink in for a minute.

I bet they paid other social media too.

Any takers?
John, it's almost too huge to wrap my head around when I start to imagine all the possible paths of coerced or bribed influence or censorship...whatever you want to call it. The magnitude of government interference, collusion and outright control of social media peddling corporations makes my stomach do flip-flops when you see the absolute dire circumstances our societies are in. From a day to day societal perspective I don't think we've ever been worse off.

As Cadd said, it's as criminal as it comes and at it's roots it's worse than that I think. The moral bankruptcy required is beyond staggering.

By now you all probably know that they have found two different collections of classified documents in Joe Biden’s old legal offices. Evidently they’ve been there a long time, since he was vice president, because he couldn’t remember what they were.

Which would of course be true, even if Joe had only placed them there yesterday morning.

I remember him moaning and whining how dangerous and criminal this was, & how Trump should be in prison as a traitor to America.

f****g Joe Biden will go down as the biggest weasel in American politics.

I guess I missed where the FBI raided his home and pilferred through his wifes clothes looking for the documents.

He will face the same consequences as Hillary, none. The leftists view everything they do as morally just and everything the right does as a threat to democracy.

Back