• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Evidently not only was the university of Pennsylvania home to his “illegal” documents, but they were also at home, in the garage, of Joe Biden.

I'm very hesitant to call a lot of what biden does as blunders. I feel most of them are very deliberate acts.

In other news, now they can't find a convicted terrorist in Pennsylvania serving a life sentence.

excerpt:

The notorious terrorist and member of the ISIS cell dubbed "The Beatles," who was serving a life sentence for the kidnap, torture and murder of western journalists and aid workers in Syria, has disappeared from the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP), Fox News Digital confirmed Thursday.

Alexanda Kotey, 39, was sentenced to life in prison in April after being transported to the U.S. for trial in 2020 following his 2015 capture by Kurdish forces.

I'm very hesitant to call a lot of what biden does as blunders. I feel most of them are very deliberate acts. . .

I think about half of his senile old man stuff is fake. He’s reaching for sympathy.

As for Kotkey, maybe he was a double agent, now sitting in a CIA safehouse.

Also they had a big immigration problem. See the people chiseling all that stone and laying all those roads out were mainly not Roman citizens, but slaves and foreign workers brought in cheap.

Sound familiar?

Because of this they had huge problems with slave revolts. And they picked a big fight with Carthage, and vice versa. They should have been dividing up the world between the two of them but instead they had to try and destroy each other.

But when you tried to make peace (Trump) with the enemy (Putin) You would be called a traitor in the Senate. The same thing happened in Rome as here. Trump didn’t want their war. He wanted to do business. He wanted commerce and trade. He wanted peace and prosperity.

I’m trying to remember the famous orator that ended every speech with the words, “…and we must destroy Carthage!” Now days they don’t come right out and say it in public. They just vote to send more missiles and bombs.

I just looked it up, and that famous Roman orator was Cato.

I didn’t quote him exactly, since he was speaking Latin. It’s a more concise language.

Don’t we have something called the Cato Institute? I never really knew what they were involved in.

(Edit..it appears to be those Koch guys and their buddies. Want to run everything.)

Do you know what I would like to see?

I’d like to see Joe Biden’s face, while the DEA takes his Corvette apart into 1 million parts in the driveway, looking for Hunter’s drugs.

Unfortunately, a ‘67 Corvette only has 15,000 parts.

429AD29A-6C24-4505-81F7-DCFABCECC34B.jpeg

Once it turns out warming is actually better for growing food and trees, so fewer people starve and freeze, they’ll claim it was really only changed with slave labor.

I keep hearing ridiculous figures, like they found 850, then 1850 boxes of documents. Boxes? Like banker’s boxes?

Is this legit?

Nobody smuggled those out in their pants!

I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth on this one. Not the what, but the how.

This is the most lucid explanation of the Russian and Ukrainian situation, that I have seen yet.

The thumbnail is unfortunately inflammatory Clickbait, but this guy appears to be 100% on the mark, about everything we have seen.

Back