• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Billionaire's Gun Control Group Sues Daniel Defense Because The Uvalde Shooter Used Their Rifle

They are not just suing the gun maker.

They are suing literally everything and anything related.

They are suing the state and federal police forces. The fire marshall (seriously), the gun dealer that sold the gun, the gun maker who made the gun, the border patrol, the school, the school district. Literally everyone involved in any manner whatsoever.

I think it's somewhere around 27 billion dollars altogether.

My question to these anti gun people is regardless of your sanctions and policies, when the "gang shootings, rapes, murders, suicides, robberies, extortion," continue to happen you will you blame then. And will you hold yourselves accountable for those "failed" policies you created that continue to put people in harms way.

My question to these anti gun people is regardless of your sanctions and policies, when the "gang shootings, rapes, murders, suicides, robberies, extortion," continue to happen who will you blame then. And will you hold yourselves accountable for those "failed" policies you created that continue to put people in harms way.

Of course they won't blame themselves. They are a large part of what's wrong today and they're not blaming themselves now. Why would they in the future?

I think public hangings should be on full display for capital crimes.

My question to these anti gun people is regardless of your sanctions and policies, when the "gang shootings, rapes, murders, suicides, robberies, extortion," continue to happen you will you blame then. And will you hold yourselves accountable for those "failed" policies you created that continue to put people in harms way.
It's like the same trope you hear from politicians and government officials of every kind after a horrible event..."We're going to do _________ to make sure this never happens again." It's hard to believe that anyone still buys that line from any of these useless wastes of skin. Like John said, what's needed is some good ol' fashioned visual deterrence.

Of course they won't blame themselves. They are a large part of what's wrong today and they're not blaming themselves now. Why would they in the future?

I think public hangings should be on full display for capital crimes.
To your first point, I am a firm believer in Personal Responsibility. The ability to be man or woman enough to step up and admit you are wrong is largely missing from society. Everyone (present company excluded) is out to blame or disparage someone else to make themselves feel better.

Second point is I do not believe in "life" in prison. If the crimes are bad enough that we are putting them away, we may as well put them ALL the way. Public execution and/or knowing there will be a public execution might get a thug to think differently before committing a crime lest he/she bring shame on the family. No mass-murderer should live more than a week--maybe draw and quartering for these types of special cases.

I'll have to dig up the "flyer" I made pitching the Choppamatic 3000! Just like the carnival, we bring the action and excitement to you! :D Guillotine on a trailer, brand new with surgical steel and stainless steel pans for easy clean-up! Trailers with bleachers for those who wish to pay admission to watch--proceeds to victim's families.

You didn’t put a question mark at the end of your question, and I think that indicates you didn’t really expect the response you needed.

Nobody will ever voluntarily hold themselves accountable in a society where there is no forgiveness, even for minor in fractions, that have eventually proved to be fake news. They just keep pushing that fake news and fake blame and looking the other way from inequity

Back