• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Blackhawk Breachersgrip Shotgun Stock For Mossberg

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Breach ... 54,165.htm

18-1154-IMG1.jpeg

18-1154-IMG2.jpeg

18-1154-IMG5.jpeg

18-1154-IMG4.jpeg

Based on the highly efficient SpecOps Stock™, the BreachersGrip Recoil-Reducing Pistol Grip significantly reduces recoil and is perfect for one-handed operation in close-quarter combat or home defense. This shotgun pistol grip cuts recoil by over 65% and makes firing breaching rounds or heavy-hitting shotgun loads virtually painless. Attach a sling, and your shotgun is ready when you need it or out of the way when you don’t.

• Single recoil-compensation system reduces felt recoil by up to 65%
• Can be fired one-handed or comfortably at awkward angles
• Compact design for easy storage and close-quarter operation
• Integrated single-point sling attachment loop
• Ergonomic pistol grip with integrated non-slip texturing

BlackHawk Breachersgrip Shotgun Stock For Mossberg
p100923064-4.jpg

p288139430-4.jpg

p79291644-4.jpg

There is a small o-ring that you can see in the picture above that needs to be removed before you install the BlackHawk Breachersgrip on your shotgun.
p491829596-4.jpg

Please not that there is a crush washer so when you are tightening it you will have to give a little extra twist of the allen key to make it snug.
p207877021-4.jpg

There is a solid sling swivel adapter located at the end of the grip which I used to attach an HK style clip to it.
p338597760-4.jpg

Please note that you can not use some of the common sling mounts like the GG&G side sling adapter with the BlackHawk Breachersgrip.
p479981696-4.jpg

p260372900-4.jpg

p122424782-4.jpg

p479259797-4.jpg

p42973882-4.jpg

p360917057-4.jpg

First Impressions: The BlackHawk Breachersgrip has a very solid feel to it.

Installation: Installation involved removing your current stock and tightening one allen bolt with an allen key (not included in the kit). Overall a very easy installation.

Use: When I asked a friend to tell me what he thought of the BlackHawk Breachersgrip after firing a bunch of slugs, 00 buck and bird shot down range he simply smiled and stated "FUN!" I could not agree more with his description. I have to admit I was very skeptical when I was told by BlackHawk that you can comfortably shoot this pistol grip with one hand but they are 100% correct in that statement. Not only is this pistol grip completely functional in greatly reducing recoil but it is very well built. I gave this pistol grip a beating and it never skipped a beat. BlackHawk did a great job building this pistol grip and I would be very confident in it holding up to quite a bit of abuse. I do want to mention that I have heard of one BlackHawk Knoxx stock breaking at the joint but I assume that it was due to some sort of manufacturer defect. The only flaw I have with this pistol grip is that it is a bit difficult to manipulate the slide release. The grip is not as ergonomic as the 2nd generation BlackHawk Knoxx stock but it gets the job done. I am being picky when it comes to this pistol grips faults but all in all this is a great pistol grip. I highly recommend the BlackHawk Breachersgrip to anyone looking for a pistol grip on their Mossberg!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm really interested to hear how it feels with high brass given the recoil reduction system. I have used the standard pistol grip on my Persuader and you can feel it after just a few rounds. I've tried it a few different ways, from the hip, a sort of soft stance and roll with the recoil, and bringing it up to eye level to look across the receiver. Still felt like afterwards it was trying to split the web of my hand! lol, I may just be a wuss though! :D

I can not wait to get out and test this BlackHawk Breachersgrip with some 00 buck and some slugs :twisted: . I have heard from others that it does a great job with reducing the recoil so I am hopeful.

One word to describe the BlackHawk Breachersgrip: FUN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . I have video that will be posted shortly to demonstrate what I mean. We put quite a few slugs through this pistol grip holding it with only one hand and countless bird shot today.

BlackHawk Breachersgrip Stock
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xwlBZ2YfSk[/youtube]

great video! looks like it absorbs recoil quite well, cause i know shooting slugs and 00 or 000 buck with the stock pistol grip the 500 comes with hurts pretty good after a few consecutive shots. Thanks for the review!

Yea we put a ton of slugs, 00 buck and bird shot down range with the BlackHawk breachersgrip and my wrist felt great! I asked my buddy who was shooting it with me what he thought and he said there is only one word to describe it, "FUN".

Back