• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Blackhawk Storm

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Here is a Blackhawk Storm single point. It features bungee action, emergency release buckle, and a buckle that allows the sling to release from the weapon leaving the hook on the weapon.
IMG_0627.jpg

It attaches using a mash hook. It has a cover for the hook so it is quiet and protects the finish of your weapon.
IMG_0629.jpg

Overall I like the sling, simple and effective.

Thats cool Oli!

I like that you can take the sling off and leave the MASH hook on there... which I cant do with mine for storage.

I like it because you can just wear the sling and when you want to go just clip on the gun.

question, rather off topic. Is that the Ruger Scout rifle you had mentioned?

No, that’s my beloved and trustworthy Mini 14. The scout is a very compact M77 in .308 that takes a 10 round box magazine and has a mount for a forward mounted scope…scout position.

I run the same sling. I love it too. I only wish you could adjust it more to bring it in tighter to you.

I find the rifle hangs a little low unless you have a forward enough mounting point like on your mini (beauty mini too btw!)

Thanks, I recently used a Voodoo single point on an AR. I liked it a bunch and it adjusts to suck the gun way close. The cool thing is that there is a ton of bungee so it pulls away easy yet has good tension if that makes since. Much cheaper than the Blackhawk too.

Back