• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Brrrrrrr...

I didn't check the temp when I let my dog out this morning, but I didn't stand on the back porch in my skivvies very long.

When I let the dog out yesterday morning the temp was 16. We left Iowa about 3 hours later and the temp was already 23. When we got home yesterday we heard on the news the temperature in Vinita, Oklahoma had dropped to 13 early Saturday morning. Vinita is about 60 miles northeast of Tulsa.

When I let the dog out yesterday morning the temp was 16. We left Iowa about 3 hours later and the temp was already 23. When we got home yesterday we heard on the news the temperature in Vinita, Oklahoma had dropped to 13 early Saturday morning. Vinita is about 60 miles northeast of Tulsa.
Meanie, it has been a very long time since I had to Brave temperatures that cold. I cannot say I miss it in the least, as I do not miss snow plows, tire chains, and Rusty fenders.

About once every five or ten years I go up to the mountains in the winter to remind myself of all of this.

Cadd, I don't have to deal with in Oklahoma like I did in Nebraska and Ohio. I don't miss those things you mentioned either.

Back