• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Button Sling - Mossberg 500 w/ Side Saddle

Frank Castle

.270 WIN
Hey guys/gals.

So I came across a thread here on MO not to long ago, talking about the "Button Sling". I liked the concept but did not see what I was looking for on their website. http://www.buttonsling.com I was looking for a button sling mount that was ambidexterous, and worked with the Mesa Tactical Side saddle. So after not seeing what I was looking for, I gave Button Sling a call. Larry, the owner, took the call and said they did not currently have anything that would meet my needs. However, he would look into it. Larry is a very nice gentleman, and was very professional. Two days later, I got an email from him saying he figured it out, and would give me free shipping and a 10% discount. WOW!!!

So here is how it came out;

Right Side current setup. QD sling attachment on the Mesa Tactical LEO Adapter.

Left Side current setup. QD sling attachment

The Button Sling adapter

Frank

Attachments

• Button Sling 1.jpg
    Button Sling 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 357
  • Button Sling 2.jpg
    Button Sling 2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Button Sling 3.jpg
    Button Sling 3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 356
Here is the Button Attachment installed on the Right Side

Left Side with spacer for side saddle

Bungee Sling, Throw & Go

Frank

Attachments

• Button Sling 4.jpg
    Button Sling 4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Button Sling 5.jpg
    Button Sling 5.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 350
  • Button Sling 6.jpg
    Button Sling 6.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 349
Bungee Sling

Right Side Sling Attachment

Left Side Sling Attachment

After setting it up, I tried it on. I have to say I like the new hanging position. The sling point is closer to the center of gravity of the shotgun. It defenitly feels better than where the old sling points were, not as barrel heavy. I am liking the bungee sling as well. Button Sling, and Larry are top notch. I am now going to look into other mounting options for my other firearms.

Let me know if you have any questions. I highly recommend this set up.

Frank

Attachments

• Button Sling 7.jpg
    Button Sling 7.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Button Sling 8.jpg
    Button Sling 8.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 349
  • Button Sling 9.jpg
    Button Sling 9.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 349
WOW! It is great to hear that someone is out there in the world willing to make something and fast to get it to work for a potential customer! The fact that it was the Owner is even better!!!

Very nice sling and very nice set up!

I am glad you decided to give the button sling a try...I run them on all my firearms and couldn't be happier.

Back