• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

And plus 1 for shoten for quick shipping!!!

Catching up...

+1 for Shoten and his slide lock extension.
+1 to Lazy Eyed Sniper for the two glock 19 magazines.
+1 to Rickjames for gifting me the Dynamic Shotgun videos.

More to follow.

+1 @Shoten again. This time it was a trade. My 28" barrel and heat shield for an 18" ported ribbed barrel. I've yet to see another like it. Great craftsmanship.

+1 @JayC

Bought a 500 security barrel, quick response and turn around.

+1 for @Elucase. wasnt the fastest transaction but that was due to circumstances out of control of both parties. well worth the wait, good communication, prompt shipping and a great deal.

Another +1 foe @Elucase .

Traded some stuff with him. Great communication and fast shipping, especially considering it came from Hawaii...

Thanks to JohnA for the bushnell trophy packaged well and came to my door fast he's a stand up guy!

+1 for Blood_Trail. I bought some of his lead.

Good communication and quick turnaround.

Thanks to JohnA for the bushnell trophy packaged well and came to my door fast he's a stand up guy!

Sorry that I hadn't seen this earlier.

You get a +1 for making it easy

I just wanted to share a quick story.
The short story for those of you that don't want to take the time to read it is: +1 for @MikeD

OK, the rest of the story is, he helped me out tremendously, and went above and beyond that.

I am a total noob to crossbows. I knew the jist of their function and other little things, but there was A LOT that I didn't know. Not only did he offer to sell me one from his personal collection so I would get off on the right foot from the start, but he also threw in a lot of other things that he knew that I would need, and at a price that I wouldn't have been able to beat anywhere for a bow that in my opinion, has everything a man could ever need or want.

He took the time to answer my questions (which were many) and has taught me the basics about crossbows and shooting that would've otherwise required many hours searching online or at the library checking out books.

Yesterday evening, I was able to sit down behind the bow for the first time and it was a lot more accurate than I thought it would be. Not only was I hitting bullseyes with it consistently, so was my buddy, and so was my 7 year old son who was enjoying it as much or more than I was (I think we've created a monster LOL). It was written all over his face and I could see it in his eyes. In the next couple of years, I can already expect that I will be adding another bow or crossbow for him.

So, if anyone is thinking about buying anything from MikeD, rest assured that he'll do you right.

Thanks buddy !!!

I just wanted to share a quick story.
The short story for those of you that don't want to take the time to read it is: +1 for @MikeD

OK, the rest of the story is, he helped me out tremendously, and went above and beyond that.

I am a total noob to crossbows. I knew the jist of their function and other little things, but there was A LOT that I didn't know. Not only did he offer to sell me one from his personal collection so I would get off on the right foot from the start, but he also threw in a lot of other things that he knew that I would need, and at a price that I wouldn't have been able to beat anywhere for a bow that in my opinion, has everything a man could ever need or want.

He took the time to answer my questions (which were many) and has taught me the basics about crossbows and shooting that would've otherwise required many hours searching online or at the library checking out books.

Yesterday evening, I was able to sit down behind the bow for the first time and it was a lot more accurate than I thought it would be. Not only was I hitting bullseyes with it consistently, so was my buddy, and so was my 7 year old son who was enjoying it as much or more than I was (I think we've created a monster LOL). It was written all over his face and I could see it in his eyes. In the next couple of years, I can already expect that I will be adding another bow or crossbow for him.

So, if anyone is thinking about buying anything from MikeD, rest assured that he'll do you right.

Thanks buddy !!!

+1 for @John A. Not my first transaction with John and I would not hesitate to buy or sell with him in the future.

Thank you for the kind words John, glad I could help you out. I was happy enough to get you into archery, but hearing how much the kids enjoyed it is icing on the cake. :D:D Hopefully this will spur them on to stick with it and possibly even explore other avenues and styles of archery.

My oldest son does shoot bows.

He was on the Archery team in High School and took 1st place male his Freshmen year in state and 3rd place overall regional. :)

But this is my first xbow and I was way behind the learning curve.

Another +1 for John A. He saw my post about AK mag followers, and offered to trade me even up. Maintained great communication the whole time, his reached me before mine reached him, but other than that great transaction

+1 for Dieselmudder.

Everything was just as described and he mailed everything when he said he would. I have no worries about doing more with him anytime.

Thanks buddy !!

Back