• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

California to limit water usage

The problem is that they don't save our water in times when we have rain.

Of course anybody will be able to buy any amount of water if they have any amount of money.

And of course you can't charge poor people for water because that would be racist.

This is going to be like the end of the Obama Administration, where somebody like Trump steps in and fixes stuff.

The Democrats are going to go too far over the top and everybody is just going to finally realize what's going on. I think they're going to have big problems, and they might start in this midterm election .

Unless I am misreading everything, rural counties in California will not elect Democrats. Cities will probably split along racial lines.

It's going to be very interesting day next tuesday.

Last edited:
The Democrats are going to go too far over the top and everybody is just going to finally realize what's going on. I think they're going to have big problems, and they might start in this midterm election .

Unless I am misreading everything, rural counties in California will not elect Democrats. Cities will probably split along racial lines.

It's going to be very interesting day next tuesday.
I hope the people wake up before it's to late. I'm glad to be hearing rumblings that some a fed up.

Water is a tough one in the southwest. Lake Meade hasn't been filled up since the early 1980's. Everything seems to be stop gap measures. How long until they build de-salinization plants and/or truckers are hauling in tankers from the great lakes to the people that can afford it? My well yields almost 5 gallons per minute. I guess I'm spoiled in that way.

The important thing that I am seeing here is this: the Democrats are eating their own, in a bid to out PC each other.

As Frank Zappa would say, it exemplifies the tragi-comic aspects of the Theater of the Absurd.

Which was his way of saying they had made themselves fools.

Kids can spot a fool, hopefully these young voters can spot a fool for themselves.

How it works here is Cox can become governor if all the independents and Democrats split their votes among the 14 other candidates running and the Republicans band together.

Look at the taxes that we have been paying. Absolutely punitive taxation of the American middle class, and then recall that old adage that there is no honor among Thieves.

I believe you will see political cannibalism of degree never before encountered in Western history.

Last edited:
Just as an update to this, Donald Trump signed a memo to the EPA which will temporarily fix our water problem in California . . . At least in so far as we will quit sending irrigation water into the ocean, needlessly, on the theory that we can somehow save some little fish that are going extinct all over the world.

Devin Nunes was behind this of course, because it is his region of the state most affected. He is going to win re-election, handily defeating his opponent 2 to 1, I am certain.

Back