• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

case for a 590M

03Springer

Copper BB
I have been looking around for a soft case. One that will nicely fit my 590M with a pocket for the mag. I have not found much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Bulldog Cases might have what you are looking for. Good quality stuff.

Also cases from the Redhead 1856 Collection. I use one for my M1A Scout Squad and it's rectangular not teardrop shaped, with a large side pocket. I bought it at Bass Pro or Cabelas, I can't remember.

Bulldog Cases might have what you are looking for. Good quality stuff.

Also cases from the Redhead 1856 Collection. I use one for my M1A Scout Squad and it's rectangular not teardrop shaped, with a large side pocket. I bought it at Bass Pro or Cabelas, I can't remember.
I ordered a Bulldog case off of Amazon. Saturday I will know. Thanks for your help!

My Bulldog case got here yesterday. UPS left it sit for three days in IL. Go figure!! The case is nice with two large pockets. Plenty of room for spare rounds. I was hoping for enough room for a spare mag. Oh well. I guess ya can't have everything.

How far would a magazine stick out of the pocket? Would the mag be vertical when carried around? If so I see no real problem with having a handy mag pouch, since open vertical carry is A-OK with cops and military.

The 10 round mag is 4" out of the pocket. I would like one more mag. I can keep two 5 round boxes of shells in each pocket. The mag is in with the 590M. The size of the mag makes it hard to find a place for it. No one supports that shotgun. Not even Mossberg. It will do.

I'm a copper BB. :crazy:

I found some multi pocket pouches at an army-navy surplus store that I am able to use for mags. If you have one near it would be worth a trip.

Back