• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

category for the new 9mm way overdue

laflaone

Copper BB
+1 on the need for a heading for the Mossberg MC1sc 9mm pistol. It's overdue. Mine is on the way from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore to my local FFL. $329.99. No shipping charge, no tax. They are in stock. Can't wait to try it out!

@ripjack13

Welcome to the forum. You're actually the first person that I can recall who has purchased and joined the forum.

So, I suspect that you'll probably get a lot of questions about it once you get to put it through its' paces.

I'm most curious about the cross bolt safety and how fast I can flip it over out of the way.

I'm also very curious at how the 1:16 twist barrel stabilizes the really heavy bullets too.

I'll see if I can make one up tonight.
I just cancelled my internet yesterday, and the new one wont be installed untill next week. So I'm hoping it still is available when I get home.

@ripjack13

Welcome to the forum. You're actually the first person that I can recall who has purchased and joined the forum.

So, I suspect that you'll probably get a lot of questions about it once you get to put it through its' paces.

I'm most curious about the cross bolt safety and how fast I can flip it over out of the way.

I'm also very curious at how the 1:16 twist barrel stabilizes the really heavy bullets too.
Thanks for the welcome @ripjack13. Probably be about 10 days before it reaches my FFL, then mandatory 3 day wait period, then get to Lotus to try it out. I will be happy to report my first impressions.

Back