• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CCDL Testimonial Work Shop

LTB45

.30-06
Rest in Peace
Supporter
Today my organization, CCDL hosted a workshop at one of our states biggest Gunclubs "Metacon Gun Club".
The workshop was to teach people how to testify against bad gun bills and for good gun bills.
The workshop was very well received by everyone there and many more people now know how to effectively protect their rights at the state capital.

All of this write up was so I could show how I dressed for this occasion. Sorry that the pic is a bit fuzzy but check out my hat!!!!
And my shirt!
21758_4984008686622_1417429802_n.jpg

That's awesome LTB!

It's a great service your organization is providing. Good to see that Mossberg and our MO forum were so well represented... :D

I agree with LES...what a great service. It's a shame you have to even do it. Is something coming up that you're preparing for at your state level?

carbinemike said:
I agree with LES...what a great service. It's a shame you have to even do it. Is something coming up that you're preparing for at your state level?

Short answer....Yes.... the legislative session starts Jan. 9th.
There is always something that we will need to Oppose or Support.
New gun laws are proposed EVERY session and with all the national news about shootings in so many places you can bet that the grabbers will be working overtime this session.

Back