• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

COAST Product Review: Lights, Multi-tools, Knives

COAST PX25 LED Flashlight Review

http://www.coastportland.com/px25-led-flashlight.htm

PX25.jpg

Item #7736

The PX25 is just 4.7 inches in length with a light output of 181 lumens. Coast's Max Beam Optic System gives you the maximum amount of light for your application.

Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards by an independent laboratory. ANSI FL1 flashlight standards explained.

181 lumen light output
5 hour 45 min runtime
130 meter beam distance
3 X AAA batteries (included)
Max Beam Optic System
Cyclone™ Heat Sink System
Lightweight tactical aluminum casing
Rubber rear power switch
4.7 inch length; 1.1 inch diameter
Impact and water resistant

COAST PX45 LED Flashlight Review

http://www.coastportland.com/px45-led-flashlight.htm

PX45.jpg

Item #19285

The PX45 LED Flashlight features a twist focus using Coast's Pure Beam ™ Focusing Optic System. It provides superior beam consistency from spot to flood, with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights.

Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards by an independent laboratory. ANSI FL1 flashlight standards explained.

200 lumen output
1 hour 45 minute runtime
180 meter beam distance
3 X AAA batteries (included)
Cyclone™ Heat Sink System
Aluminum casing
Rubber rear on/off switch
3.5 inch length
Impact and water resistant

COAST HP21 LED Flashlight Review

http://www.coastportland.com/hp21-led-flashlight.htm

HP21.jpg

The HP21 is the ultimate High Performance LED Flashlight from Coast. With major improvements over other high output handheld flashlights, the HP21 is the choice when only the best and brightest flashlight will do. Coast's Pure Beam ™ Focusing Optic System with Speed Focus Control™ provides superior beam consistency from spot to flood, with no dark rings typically associated with focusing flashlights. A rubber bezel ring is added to increase the ease of focusing the beam. A heavy duty aluminum casing offers great durability and will hold up to heavy daily use. Backed by Coast's lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.

Light output: High - 1317 lumens; Low - 207 lumens
Runtime: High - 2 hours 15 minutes; Low - 40 hours 30 minutes
Beam distance: High - 260 meters (852 feet); Low - 103 meters (337 feet)
4 X D batteries (included)
Pure Beam ™ Focusing Optic System; Speed Focus
Heavy duty aluminum casing; Front switch
High, strobe and low output modes
2.8 lbs (including batteries)
15.5 inch length
Diameter: Body - 1.54 inches; Bezel - 3.03 inches

Yea I am pretty excited to test this one out. My only fault with COAST products is that they aren't made in USA.

I got mine today the TX40, as well as the remote pressure tape switch and picatinny rail mount!

Wow! I love it! The light features a tail cap switch with momentary on, and the pressure switch replaces the tail cap and works the same way. It takes little pressure to function, but it isnt overly sensitive. I already have it on my 590A1, I used the supplied velcro with adhesive backing.

Just gettin everything out of the box!
100_6267Small.jpg

100_6271Small.jpg

The picatinny rail mount.
100_6273Small.jpg

100_6281Small.jpg

100_6276Small.jpg

Mounted!
100_6296Small.jpg

I opted to mount the pressure switch on my AFG, my fingers naturally fall over the switch and the light is on with gentle pressure!
100_6286Small.jpg

100_6299Small.jpg

I have already experimented a little and with the Coast light mounted forward of my forend via a CDM Gear MT 3 slot rail, there is virtually no shadow cast from the 590A1's 20" muzzle. Additionally, I can still see my Meprolight tritium bead on my side of the light! I'm impressed!

Something I forgot to add, if I'm being real picky...

The light is made in China. There is however a lifetime gaurantee and the TX40 boasts an unbreakable LED. I'll see what I can do however! ;)

Looks like a nice addition Rossignol !!

...great pics BTW !! ;)

Thanks folks! I really like it to! Its easy to remove too with the big knurled screws on the mount, so I can take it off in like 30 seconds and I'm ready to be hunting again!

I have the short video up on FOA! Tried to keep it entertaining while highlighting a couple features of the light, the momentary on with the remote pressure switch and just how bright that 164 lumens is!

Check out the vid, I hope you find it somewhat entertaing, AND!!! Its posted on the FOA's new YouTube channel!

Back