• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Compound Bow Accessories

Yup bow is sold! Not as much as I wanted for it but I'll take a small hit for a fellow MO member and archery guy as well :)

Sweet...what is the "broker's" portion?... :lol: :lol: :lol: j/k

Glad it worked out for both of you!

Shoten said:
I have a Diamond Razors Edge, set for 55#, shooting Rage Broadheads on the Easton Axis FMJ arrows. Have Fire Wire 5 sights (highly recommend) Limbsaver stab, and the Rage Cage quiver. Light, Compact, and damn near silent. Even had a few Mathews owners buy one after seeing mine at the range. :) I'll try to get a pic or 2 tomorrow.

Forgot to put 25.5 DL and 26" arrows :) these arrows hit like a sledge hammer!
U have an issues with penetration with those rages at 55#? I've determined rages bh are like ballistic tips: you either love them or hate them.

Thanks for the "brokering" and thanks to Shoten for being easy to deal with. Got her a Tru-Glo and some cheap arrows an set her at about 10 yards to start flinging em. Bow shoots beautifully, and whisper quiet. I'm impressed

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380584518653.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380584518653.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 136
I haven't had any issues with the Rage broadheads at all. They fly dead on target as my field tips, and deploy every time.

Shoten said:
I haven't had any issues with the Rage broadheads at all. They fly dead on target as my field tips, and deploy every time.
Ur one of the lucky ones. Ppl either love them or hate them. The guys who hate them used to love them. I'll stick to my Grim Reapers.

Back