• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Concealed Carry Options

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Hello Ladies,

We know that wardrobe can often limit concealment options and there are not a lot of firearm accessory manufacturers that offer holsters, belts, bags, etc more tailored to the needs of women. So ladies, if you've found something that works for you please share with the group here...

Falia Photography on youtube has done quite a bit on carry option for the ladies! I first found her when I was tryin to find stuff for my wife.

Unfortunately there are almost no holsters for it at this point. One just released but it's OWB and someone small like me just can't get away with that. Currently I tuck it in the front of my jeans... Lol! Gangsta style!! But hey, it works.

Haha!

Have you seen the Uncle Mike's IWB holsters? They come in a wide variety of different sizes that'll fit just about any pistol. I've got a few of them in sizes ranging fron the tiny little Kahr P380 to the full-sized Glock 21...

Yea, we've got them at the gun store I work at, I was just waiting for something a little better, however, it's better than nothing I guess. Lol.

I've carried my G26 in the same one for the last couple years and it's held up like a champ...

Howdy stranger ! not 100% sure if I am supposed to post here or not but I pack this fat G29 EDC. Got it for a temp but ended up really liking it. Good belt over the clip is key and I like a slight forward cant, bout like your pancake. Try the open top, 12 bucks can’t lose. Hope to see you around more
IMG_1147.jpg

Nice! Y'all are making me want a glock! Lol. I've been on the fence lately about it... Of course now is not the time to be trying to find one (thanks Obama).

I prefer an XD truth be told. I like the Glock but the only reason I have it is because I wanted to get into the 10mm and I needed a compact so I put the two together and the only other real choice for a 10mm compact was an EAA. Not bad but I liked the Glock better. You have yourself a fine weapon, the grass isn’t greener over here……unless you want a 10. You need a 10mm Michelle

It's so funny you say this... I have a friend who tells me I need the 10mm glock too! You guys share the same brainwaves! Lol. I do NEED a 10... Who doesn't?! Lol. "Hi, I'm Michelle and I'm an addict"

You’re a badass and all badass’ need a 10mm..right DAVE lol. Wait till Dave sees you

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
... Of course now is not the time to be trying to find one (thanks Obama).

I heard it put really well today......"Dude, I just got Glock-blocked by the President"

My wife-al unit has been looking at a few of the CCW purses for the near future here in Illinois. From what I've seen so far she is apparently looking to conceal an M2 and a few hundred rounds. :)

Back