• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Congress to Spend BILLIONS on Gun Control Slips in Amendments in the Omnibus bill

1ABNDT

.270 WIN
Just like the Liberals in Canada tried to do and got caught.

Please Call Congress at (202) 224-3121, demand they oppose the bill!, and then send them a follow-up email with our action widget! https://www.gunowners.org/12212022/ On Capitol Hill, Gun Owners of America is strongly objecting to the Omnibus government funding bill on your behalf, because it is infested with Second Amendment infringements. The Swamp loves to pass infringements when no one is looking, and the holidays provide the perfect cover to ram through unwanted spending and gun control. That’s why it’s all the more important that you stay vigilant this Christmas and contact your elected representatives to tell them to vote against this monstrosity.

Far as I know, they've already passed it, so no amount of calling will change anything.

However, since Mcconnel is my rep, this may not surprise you, but I've already written him and reminded him what a big piece of crap I think he is for voting in favor of it. Even without the 2A restrictions and increasing the budget for anti 2A agencies, was a crap bill. I'm sure he'll email me back.

(heavy sarcasm).

Even if he does, it'll probably be with the same canned response of "I've always been a strong proponent of the 2A and lifetime member of the nra and.., blah, blah, bunch of other meaningless words, blah blah blah.

However, since Mcconnel is my rep...
I guess technically, McCassholl is your "Senator"--I don't know who reps you in the HoR.

Sadly, unless impeached, politicians (and many others: judges, doctors of anything, etc.) get to keep their titles for the rest of their lives.

In related BS, I believe that failed lawyers should not be able to be politicians...

PS: I posted this at another forum earlier today... Let me make this clear: I'M not going to kill, nor am I encouraging anyone ELSE to kill, the people on the list. But I feel they deserve a painful death for the treachery against this county they have concocted--the sooner the better! :)

painful.JPG

Last edited:
I meant my elected rep. Guy elected supposedly representing what I want.

Big fail.

I don't like my actual HoR elected official either. Haven't voted for him in at least the last 4 or 5 elections. It's Hal Rogers. Another bloated swamp creature who gets money hand over fist then spends the bulk of it in the county he's from while leaving the other counties in his district high and dry and then gets on TV to give speeches how opening a big business near his office helps the entire region" becuase it gives the whole area job possibilities, for those willing to drive a couple hours a day back and forth to work spending up most of their wages on gas for the priveledge of driving there and back wanting to make a living.

Sickening.

The county I'm from, is treated not only by the federal, but also state house as the shit end of the stick.

Example: Coal severance taxes being used to make major metro areas like lexington and louisville better, while though eastern kentucky provides the bulk of that tax, and sees shrinking returns to the areas as a result. Not to mention the handful of still operating coal mines at all these days.

One example: https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-...sing-coal-severance-tax-money-for-rupp-arena/

Back