• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Converted my 88 to Bullpup

I recently converted my 88 to a Bullpup configuration. Here's what I have. Bullpup kit from Bullpup Armory, topped with a piney green laser sight, fenix light, ncstar 4/6 shell carrier and waiting to get and add a angled foregrip (PTK). I have all the tactical items I took off and going to check to see if there's a classified section and if there is put them up for sale.

20180208_131638 (2).jpg

Yes, we have a classified section. http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php#marketplace.4

I have purchased things from bullpup armory before. I don't recall what, but since I only have one gun that I converted to bullpup, I will assume that it involved my sks bullpup somehow.

It took a lot of work for that one.

cuoiqRE.jpg

VERY nice. I have issues with mine like the slide being a little loose, not a lot, and of course the trigger but nothing I can't live with. I decided to go with the angled foregrip (PTK) because it measures 5.5" and the rail on my forearm is the same length so I figured it might slide better. As far as you sending a link to the market place I had found it and listed what I have for sale but thanks for sending it. Now just hope someone buys everything.

Haven't taken it out yet. Weather not all that good and plus I slipped on some black ice covered steps and pulled something so a lot of pain my butt cheeks and down the back of my legs. I don't need to go to the range, live in the country so just step outside and shoot.,

Last edited:
Not something I would ever want, but it is all up to the individual and what cool stuff you can assemble !

I think the final product is really cool and it is really cool that you did it. However, I never could bring myself to do that.

Every firearm I own I think of as a potential home defense weapon. And then I think further down that rabbit hole. I see it on a table with the prosecuting attorney saying some thing like: " And this is the highly tactical death machine that this man wantonly turned on these unarmed youths". I know, I know. It shouldn't matter at all. But I believe juries can be just like a box of chocolates and that is why I don't even buy shotguns with pistol grips incorporated into their stocks. I want them looking as bland and plain as possible. Take care. Tom Worthington

I think the final product is really cool and it is really cool that you did it. However, I never could bring myself to do that.

Every firearm I own I think of as a potential home defense weapon. And then I think further down that rabbit hole. I see it on a table with the prosecuting attorney saying some thing like: " And this is the highly tactical death machine that this man wantonly turned on these unarmed youths". I know, I know. It shouldn't matter at all. But I believe juries can be just like a box of chocolates and that is why I don't even buy shotguns with pistol grips incorporated into their stocks. I want them looking as bland and plain as possible. Take care. Tom Worthington
Agreed. I own a tactical 500. I didn't intend for it to be that. It began it's life as a pistol grip only. It sucked. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Once I had a great shooting gun I realized how tactical it got. I also own a "plain Jane" 500. Nothing tactical. That's the one that I keep close at hand. Besides the police take you gun for evidence if used in self defense. It can take years to get them back. I know first hand. They can have plain Jane for some years. Not my tactical mariner.

Last edited:
Tom, I think your point is well taken. I can stop someone from coming through the door with my Maverick as well as any other gun I might own. It was under $200 out the door of the store, same out my door.

Back