• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Correct sling for 152k?

Did the 152k rifles use an M1 Carbine sling? Or were the slings specific to the Mossbergs? I need to resurrect an old 152k......

The slings were nylon, thin and Mossberg if I remember right. I have a couple on later 352/342 models. I have seen a few with the M1 sling though.

Thanks HH2. The 152k I have is an early one, with the all wood stock, no plastics on it. I know they were build late '40's into the '50's, and with the way they kind of mimic the M1C I was thinking there was a good possibility they actually used surplus slings. I'll look to see if I can find one of the Mossberg nylon slings.

Right now I'm working on the stock, stripping it down to refinish it. I might do a reblue job on the metal too, but we'll see. At the least I know I need to reblue the magazine.

You might want to give Havlin sales a call (636) 937-6401. They are the pros when it comes to older Mossbergs.

Back