• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CRKT

I’ve been carrying this one all summer. I love it, I wish the steel was a tad harder but it touches up nice and easy…..oh and one of the screws fell out of the handle. CRKT has a deal where they just send you parts like that for life instead of you sending in the knife. That’s alright I guess, still waiting for the screw but it’s only been about a week. Be nice if they sent the wrench because who the hell has a torx the size of a toothpick lying around in the tool box lol.
IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

oli700 said:
I’ve been carrying this one all summer. I love it, I wish the steel was a tad harder but it touches up nice and easy…..oh and one of the screws fell out of the handle. CRKT has a deal where they just send you parts like that for life instead of you sending in the knife. That’s alright I guess, still waiting for the screw but it’s only been about a week. Be nice if they sent the wrench because who the hell has a torx the size of a toothpick lying around in the tool box lol.
IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

I stripped one of my screws on my stubby razel handle. I asked them to send me a new one. 5 bag full of screws and 6 months later I still don't have the correct screw. I do however have a bunch of torx the size of a toothpick.
You want one? I'll even throw in a bag of screws.
;)

well if they dont get to me in the next couple weeks I'll be hitting you up for one, thanks

rightie o....

I'm pretty sure they will have a torx being sent with the screws...so you should be good to go. The torx they send is ridiculously small to hold. I just went to ace and bought a set of torx bits with a driver. It was worth the $5 to just have one that I could hold comfortably...

Oh...and by the way...That crkt of yours is sweet. For real....

Thanks, it’s the first one I have ever owned. I liked it in the store but wasn’t sure about packing it in my pocket but for some reason I don’t even notice it 95% of the time......surprising considering it is huge. I love how nice and smooth it opens and it locks perfectly tight. The dual safety is awesome and there is no way it would close up on you, yet I can close it with one hand.

I wouldn't want to be on the other end, razor sharp and fast.
I don't use it .....well I have cut some 550 with it but nothing else really

When I am not carrying a superb handmade PUMA folder made in Germany, and I am at work, this CRKT is there.

EDC_knife.jpg
I carry the same one. I bought it off some Iraqi in '07 for $10. It's my killin' knife.

Only time it actually lived up to its name is when my CO went bow hunting for cats, got it in the throat and couldn't kill it. Had to put it out of its misery. Otherwise it's been a phenomenal piece.

I agree Oli. The screws are a major PITA. I was able to find a driver in a close enough size at Ace. Two words. Thread Locker.

image.jpg

Bumping this one back to life.
I made the handles for this one. CRKT No Time Off...

Flavio Ikoma's new rugged everyday carry folding knife is looking for a chance to flex its strength. An IKBS ball bearing pivot system with a flipper smoothly deploys a beefy modified drop point blade. Then the new innovative ILS safety sets a pin between the frame and locking liner and you are ready get to work. Grab the heavy-duty waffle iron traction grip handle and good luck letting go.

No Time Off from designer Flavio Ikoma of Presidente Prudente, Brazil, was initially designed to be a mechanic's folder. It's strong, yet versatile enough to handle whatever tasks you throw its way.

You'll be amazed with how smoothly Flavio's IKBS ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade on this little workhorse. And you'll love how the patent-pending ILS (Ikoma Locking System) ingeniously uses a lever with an elbow to automatically set a pin between the frame and liner. This helps prevent the liner from slipping down the blade ramp, and gives you an extra layer of safety when debris such as lint, dirt and grease gunk up your locking liner. When you're done using your knife, press down on the ILS thumb rest and slide the locking liner over to disengage the safety.

I actually love this knife. So I bought 3 more. One for me and 2 to sell off. I'm making a set of scales out of Bolivian Rosewood right now...when it's done I'll post it up.

My CRKT family. The desert camo M16 is one my nephew picked up while stationed in Afganistan.

image.jpeg

The orange M16 is a great car safety/roadside rescue knife with the belt cutter and glass breaker.

Last edited:
Second one down from the top...I have that same one....well...2 of em, one still in the box!

I love that orange one...

Back