• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Current MMR real world pricing.

SpyderHD

Copper BB
Was at my LGS Friday picking up the wife's 9mm and I seen he had a few ARs in stock. This was really the first time I had seen any on any shelves in quite some time. So, I tossed one (MMR Tactical) on layaway. My question is, what can one expect to pay considering the level of availability? Price on the MMR was $999. How bad is that? I can cancel anytime, but I do like the gun, just don't want to get taken.

Thanks!

MSRP from Mossberg is $940.

$999 doesn't seem too bad considering all that's goin on out there...

from what i've seen lately, 999 is a decent price.. i bought mine for 799 around christmas at one of the local shops known for good pricing and they've been goin up ever since, currently about $1100 last time they had any..

I just bought a mmr tactical for $1350 but it was fully equipped with 2 scopes, 5 mags, sling, green dot laser, led light, bipod, grip and Plano hard case.

I think it was a good buy considering all that I got in the kit
Herb

Bought the MMR tactical, with removable sights, from Bud's @ $675 delivered. Bought 4 Mossberg 30-round magazines from CTD for $10 each. The gun frenzy is over, dudes. Well, at least until Hillary gets nominated.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new MMR.

We'd love to see some pics when you get a chance...

Cheaper than dirt is on our $hit list among a lot of us here. They were big gougers last year when all the bs started with guns and ammo. Also not very 2A friendly. I just wanted to let you know in case you received any "different" replies. JMO

I am no fan either. But the topic was real world price. So I simply provide a real world example. If they are selling it for that price I am sure that many others are as well.

Started looking at the availability and pricing. I thought I'd maybe build my own or have my local gun shop build one. I was looking on Armlist and found a dealer selling the MMR Hunter in 223 for $525.00 and thought that there must be something wrong with the price or the firearm. Called the guy, he had 3 new mossy Hunters for that price. Very nice firearm, it is now part of the collection.

I got mine at Academy about late Jan 2015 and I wasn't even looking to buy a AR. I got out the door with mine for $599 and some change after they had added your govenors and mine to the price tag. I felt like I got a pretty decent deal on it.

$639 plus tax for my MMR Tactical with sights in January. Purchased from a small local shop here in Northern Illinois. That was the cheapest I could find anywhere. Some of the prices I found on line were around there but by the time I got done paying shipping and FFL fees the $639 won out.

Mike

i got it from a place called, iron sights firearms. I honestly think it was a pricing mistake on there part. Once they caught the mistake it was like pulling teeth to get them to ship it. The same gun was listed for a couple hundred more on there website but the link I followed to the site took me to it listed for $489. If they would have just came out and said it was a mistake I would have been fine with it. After about 2 weeks and the gun didn't ship I started calling. I got every excuse in the book. On the third call, the guy tells me the gun is damaged and he doesn't want to ship a damaged gun, they will refund my money. I told him to ship a different gun, they can't this is the last one. I asked for a picture of the damage, we don't normally do that, sir. They say they will ship it back to mossberg, but it will take weeks. Anyways, he did send me a picture and I couldn't figure it out, it was all blurry. Three and half weeks into this project I finally said just ship me the f*****g gun and refund my shipping for having to wait, he agreed. I just took a picture of the damage on the gun the guy was talking about, its right at the end of the pointer. Sorry for the long story.
20150324_074518_zpstyobb6je.jpg

Wow...what a cool story! I bet they sold it to you at their cost.....congratulations! They are showing the MMR Tactical with sights for $716.54 on their website. Versions without the sights are $689 but not in stock.

I picked up an MMR Tactical 5.56 for $618.00 from Buds. I had to pay $25.00 for the transfer fee. So all in all $643.00. I just got it Yesterday!

Back