• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Current MMR real world pricing.

Yeah, I know...sometime soon. My lab just had surgery (minor). She doesn't understand why I left her with strangers to be cut on. She doesn't know why I let her be hurt. She's on pain meds, but it still hurts, so I'm spending a lot of time just holding her and reassuring her. Not getting a lot of sleep.
Give me a few days, LES, and I'll post some pictures.

I understand that.

One of ours just finished a round of chemo for a tumor and is not doing so well right now. He's the reason I didn't get on 'til after midnight today. She's more important, the pics can wait...

I understand that.

One of [our dogs] just finished a round of chemo for a tumor and is not doing so well right now. He's the reason I didn't get on 'til after midnight today.
I hope your dog survives and gets back to health. Our dogs accept whatever comes with so much more courage than we do. When they're hurt, they see us saddened, and they lick our hands and faces to try to reassure US. They don't understand it all, but they play the hands God deals them with grace and dignity, and mostly without complaint.

Nicest prayer I ever heard: "God, please make me worthy of the love my dog gives me."

I got a new MMR Tac on auction for $354 last week + $30 shipping. It’s out for delivery at the FFL now.
Can’t wait to check it out.
3 guys bidding, just had to wait it out. Missed a couple other ones in the past weeks, just had to be patient I guess.

Back