• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dallas, TX here...

Been looking over this forum today, and liked all the sections, and input from everyone. You guys are really knowledgeable so I decided to join up. New to the Mossy Family. Don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Here is my 70's Deer Hunter Mossberg 500 12GA. Just picked her up about a week ago.

Added a 18.5" Barrel
Side Saddell
Heat Shield
More to come...

Attachments

• After 5.JPG
    After 5.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 222
  • After 4.JPG
    After 4.JPG
    226.4 KB · Views: 222
  • Before 2.JPG
    Before 2.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 221
Welcome aboard from a fellow Texan!

Born and raised in Arlington. Hangin my hat in TN now, but Texas will always be home. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we appreciate the pics of your 500. She's a beauty! Be sure to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

@lazyeyedsniper

Good to know there is a fellow Texan here, even though your on the run (apparently why else would you leave?) lol anyways I will be contributing as much as I will be taking in from the experience.

Ha!

Followed a paycheck to TN brother. There are plenty of us Texans here on the forum and more joining every day. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and we'll see you around...

Awesome, I figured it was either the scent of a woman or the hunger of money that led you off. I just posted in my Daily Carry now. Can't wait for the good times to roll!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy to TheGooch,
Happy to see a fellow Dallas newby. I've been here less than a week and already learned a lot from these guys.

Welcome from MI!!

Nive pics, I like the wood hardware.

Welcome from oklahoma! I don't hold it against you that your are from texas... lol
I make my way down to dallas every once in a while to see my grandparents.

Back