• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Day Dreaming

I prefer the loaded precision M1, different strokes for different folks I suppose. But I'll probably do an AR10 instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually have another Garand on order from cmp.

Have a reputable shop which is gonna tune it up with NM sights, trigger job and I'm gonna drop in a better fitted stock.

It's gonna be awesome. Gonna get a leather sling with brass hooks.

Should be all fitted up by years end. Just in time for the election.

Leave it up to LES to turn dreams into a nightmare.

:)

My bad bro, definitely not my intent.

I know you're a Garand guy, so once you shoulder the plastic M1A you'll see what I mean. The green Scout Squad was #1 on my wish list for three years before I finally got my hands on one and I was seriously bummed by the feel. To each their own though...

My bad bro, definitely not my intent.

I know you're a Garand guy, so once you shoulder the plastic M1A you'll see what I mean. The green Scout Squad was #1 on my wish list for three years before I finally got my hands on one and I was seriously bummed by the feel. To each their own though...

Its all good.

I'm truly old school wood and steel guy.

Sold my 930 to get the beretta 687 OU. getting it properly fit and cut tomorrow so I can wing shoot on sporting clays.

I won't be able to touch a SOCOM for 3+ years anyway.

If you end up here in TN, you've got a standing free pass to take my Scout Squad out to the 100-500yd range. The Barrett family has a store not far from here that always has a full stock of M1A's in any variety you want...

If you end up here in TN, you've got a standing free pass to take my Scout Squad out to the 100-500yd range. The Barrett family has a store not far from here that always has a full stock of M1A's in any variety you want...
You leave him alone about TN. He likes ohio, we have drive your tractor to school day. Duh.

Freedom!!!

TN beckons seductively. Come my way and I'll put you and your SOCOM on my bay for the giggle switch guns.

images

What are CMP Garands going for now? I paid right at $200 in '99.

In Atlanta I would shoot 3-gun w/ M1, an unmodified 1911 [1946], and my M500. I used to get a lot of AR15 drivers that wanted to fire the Garand out of curiosity, and we'd stay after the match and fire off a few clips.
images

Long Island NY

We have a strong firearms population here.

Matches every weekend.

I've been shooting IDPA and will start uspsa this year. Single stack and production.

Back